In the “dog-eat-dog” world of raw materials, competition is stiff. Margins are tight. Opportunities are rare.
Is your company eying fiber optics as a new market?
If you’re a raw material supplier looking to sell to the optical cable industry, keep reading.
The 4 points to consider – and pitfalls to avoid – to win and retain this new business are in the blog, found in full, here: http://technicalhorsepowerconsulting.com/advice-raw-material-suppliers-planning-sell-optical-cable-industry-4-points-consider-pitfalls-avoid/
Follow Wayne Kachmar @TechHorsepower
- Cablers: Advice to efficiently reconfigure fiber optic process lines for add-on products – without resulting in suboptimized products - February 8, 2017
- Cablers: Are you looking to work with specialty cables or furcation tubes? If so, here are key points to consider. - January 25, 2017
- Advice for raw material suppliers planning to sell to the optical cable industry: 4 points to consider – and pitfalls to avoid - January 17, 2017
- Advice for Cable Manufacturers Looking to Enter the US Fiber Optic Market - December 8, 2016
- Buying used vs. new equipment: challenges in optical cable manufacture and new extrusion line business - November 17, 2016
- So You Want To Start a Cable Company or Add a Cable Making Division? - October 20, 2016
- Braiders, optical cables and the common ground of restorations - August 5, 2016
- Wayne Kachmar’s Are we ready for change? - May 19, 2016
- Technical Article: Loose Tight Buffer, Time to Define What We Mean - October 26, 2015
- Wayne Kachmar answers, “Are all cable lines are alike?” - August 26, 2015