Fiber Optic Center was a proud sponsor of the DeMello/Cushman School PTO Superhero Sprint and Carnival that took place on Saturday May 16th. The day was both a successful fundraising and community building event.
The day included a fun obstacle course, carnival games, the Oxcart for yummy lunch and snacks, an entertaining DJ, tattoo and hair braiding stations, a fire truck and SUPERHEROES!
The SouthCoast Wellness Van was also there to perform health checks on adults and teenagers.
Kids and adults alike had a wonderful day raising money needed for the school and having lots of fun while doing it.
Pictured here are FOC employees and their children including:
Ben Waite with his children Sophie, Lucas and Desi.
Tom Waite with his daughters, Emma and Bree
T.J. Jansen’s sons, Thomas and Sam
Brian Thomas’ daughter, Addison.
FOC was happy to be a small part of the successful day in our community.
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Where does dust based end face contamination come from? - August 16, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What is the highest capacity fiber count an OCETS can handle? - August 9, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Why is it important to clean both ends of the connector pair? - August 8, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: How residue based contamination cause signal loss between a mated connector pair? - August 2, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Larry Donalds as Business Development, Fiber Design and Manufacturing, Technical Sales - July 24, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What happens if there are dust particles on one of the connector end faces during the connector mating process? - July 18, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: OCETS: How do I configure the software to work with the chamber? - July 12, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. introduces High Refractive Index Coating for Optoelectronics, LEDs, Emissive displays, AL-2264 - July 7, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: How dust based contamination cause signal loss between a mated connector pair? - July 2, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: How does an electrostatic charge get onto a fiber optic ferrule and how does that create contamination issues? - July 1, 2017