Fiber Optic Center was a proud sponsor of the DeMello/Cushman School PTO Superhero Sprint and Carnival that took place on Saturday May 16th. The day was both a successful fundraising and community building event.
The day included a fun obstacle course, carnival games, the Oxcart for yummy lunch and snacks, an entertaining DJ, tattoo and hair braiding stations, a fire truck and SUPERHEROES!
The SouthCoast Wellness Van was also there to perform health checks on adults and teenagers.
Kids and adults alike had a wonderful day raising money needed for the school and having lots of fun while doing it.
Pictured here are FOC employees and their children including:
Ben Waite with his children Sophie, Lucas and Desi.
Tom Waite with his daughters, Emma and Bree
T.J. Jansen’s sons, Thomas and Sam
Brian Thomas’ daughter, Addison.
FOC was happy to be a small part of the successful day in our community.
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Issues on MT polishing. I am getting “Y” radius less than 100 - June 9, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: In need of information on cleaning and repairing TOSA/ROSA devices - May 30, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Does FOC have any experience or recommendations in using microwaves to cure fiber optic epoxies? - May 11, 2017
- From the Industry: AFL Attains ISO 9001:2015 Certification - May 9, 2017
- Why isn’t there one standard polishing procedure? - May 8, 2017
- FOC’s vintage sign at 23 Centre Street: Honoring history, restoration and new beginnings - May 4, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What are the probable causes of light leakage from ferrule barrel? Is it while insertion of fiber into ferrule or while stripping fiber with Fujikura stripper? - May 4, 2017
- From the Industry: Light Brigade Offering Fiber Optics 1-2-3 Training Course In New Bedford, MA - May 2, 2017
- Why use AngstromLap lapping film over other manufacturers? - May 1, 2017
- From the Industry: Viavi Solutions introduces the market’s most compact OTDR solution for DWDM or Hybrid CWDM/DWDM network testing - May 1, 2017