LOS ANGELES, January, 26, 2017 — OFC 2017, the world’s leading conference and exhibition for optical communications and networking professionals, announces 2017 Technical Program.
The first opportunity to see the entire OFC 2017 technical program online including contributed papers, abstracts and invited speakers can be found here:
- Browse sessions by type, category or day
- Search by author, title, category and more
Stay up-to-date in advances in the field
Over 100 technical sessions, 10 workshops and 15 tutorials feature invited speakers and contributed papers covering hot topics such as integrated photonics, open hardware and software platforms, SDN/NFV, data center interconnects, and much more. Register by February 20, 2017 and save.
Take advantage of all OFC has to offer
Add a Short Course to your OFC experience. Short Courses are a good way to get clear, concise overviews of important topics in optical communications and networking. You will receive a syllabus with course notes, a valuable take-home reference. Registration fees are required.
The Optical Fiber Conference and Exposition (OFC) is the largest global conference and exhibition for optical communications and networking professionals. For more than 40 years, OFC has drawn attendees from all corners of the globe to meet and greet, teach and learn, make connections and move business forward.
OFC includes dynamic business programming, an exhibition of more than 600 companies, and high impact peer-reviewed research that, combined, showcase the trends and pulse of the entire optical networking and communications industry. OFC is managed by The Optical Society (OSA) and co-sponsored by OSA, the IEEE Communications Society (IEEE/ComSoc), and the IEEE Photonics Society. OFC 2017 will be held from 19-23 March 2017 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, California, USA. Follow @OFCConference, learn more OFC Conference LinkedIn, and watch highlights OFC YouTube.
Media Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Where does dust based end face contamination come from? - August 16, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What is the highest capacity fiber count an OCETS can handle? - August 9, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Why is it important to clean both ends of the connector pair? - August 8, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: How residue based contamination cause signal loss between a mated connector pair? - August 2, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Larry Donalds as Business Development, Fiber Design and Manufacturing, Technical Sales - July 24, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What happens if there are dust particles on one of the connector end faces during the connector mating process? - July 18, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: OCETS: How do I configure the software to work with the chamber? - July 12, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. introduces High Refractive Index Coating for Optoelectronics, LEDs, Emissive displays, AL-2264 - July 7, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: How dust based contamination cause signal loss between a mated connector pair? - July 2, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: How does an electrostatic charge get onto a fiber optic ferrule and how does that create contamination issues? - July 1, 2017