LOS ANGELES, January, 26, 2017 — OFC 2017, the world’s leading conference and exhibition for optical communications and networking professionals, announces 2017 Technical Program.
The first opportunity to see the entire OFC 2017 technical program online including contributed papers, abstracts and invited speakers can be found here:
- Browse sessions by type, category or day
- Search by author, title, category and more
Stay up-to-date in advances in the field
Over 100 technical sessions, 10 workshops and 15 tutorials feature invited speakers and contributed papers covering hot topics such as integrated photonics, open hardware and software platforms, SDN/NFV, data center interconnects, and much more. Register by February 20, 2017 and save.
Take advantage of all OFC has to offer
Add a Short Course to your OFC experience. Short Courses are a good way to get clear, concise overviews of important topics in optical communications and networking. You will receive a syllabus with course notes, a valuable take-home reference. Registration fees are required.
The Optical Fiber Conference and Exposition (OFC) is the largest global conference and exhibition for optical communications and networking professionals. For more than 40 years, OFC has drawn attendees from all corners of the globe to meet and greet, teach and learn, make connections and move business forward.
OFC includes dynamic business programming, an exhibition of more than 600 companies, and high impact peer-reviewed research that, combined, showcase the trends and pulse of the entire optical networking and communications industry. OFC is managed by The Optical Society (OSA) and co-sponsored by OSA, the IEEE Communications Society (IEEE/ComSoc), and the IEEE Photonics Society. OFC 2017 will be held from 19-23 March 2017 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, California, USA. Follow @OFCConference, learn more OFC Conference LinkedIn, and watch highlights OFC YouTube.
Media Contacts: email@example.com
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Issues on MT polishing. I am getting “Y” radius less than 100 - June 9, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: In need of information on cleaning and repairing TOSA/ROSA devices - May 30, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Does FOC have any experience or recommendations in using microwaves to cure fiber optic epoxies? - May 11, 2017
- From the Industry: AFL Attains ISO 9001:2015 Certification - May 9, 2017
- Why isn’t there one standard polishing procedure? - May 8, 2017
- FOC’s vintage sign at 23 Centre Street: Honoring history, restoration and new beginnings - May 4, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What are the probable causes of light leakage from ferrule barrel? Is it while insertion of fiber into ferrule or while stripping fiber with Fujikura stripper? - May 4, 2017
- From the Industry: Light Brigade Offering Fiber Optics 1-2-3 Training Course In New Bedford, MA - May 2, 2017
- Why use AngstromLap lapping film over other manufacturers? - May 1, 2017
- From the Industry: Viavi Solutions introduces the market’s most compact OTDR solution for DWDM or Hybrid CWDM/DWDM network testing - May 1, 2017