New Bedford, MA, USA, January 14, 2016 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and recognized as one of the most technically savvy fiber optics companies in the world, announces the addition of ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro Final Polishing Lapping Film to their website.
ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro Final Polishing Lapping Film joins FOC’s range of fiber solutions. For customers with needs for cost-effective protrusion producing film that can meet Telcordia specs have a few options for beginning to work with FOC and this new product.
At SPIE Photonics West, FOC will be offering product discussions and demonstrations at their booth, #5048, with Film Technical Expert, Donna Brodie. Appointments with both Donna Brodie and to receive samples of this new high performance final film can be made with marketing at email@example.com.
The new Ultimas-Pro line offers highest performance at lowest manufacturing cost. Additional features include:
- Positive protrusion
- Mineral: SiO2
- Fiber height: Positive
- Color: Translucent white
- Base: 75um-PET
ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro Final Polishing Lapping Film is available in 5″ disk, (package of 100 disks) and can be found here: http://bit.ly/1mZk99A
In addition to the Photonics West event, FOC will be offering demonstrations and ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro samples at OFC in Anaheim at booth #2308 just inside the main entrance of the event.
FOC has a quick link to their website now showing information on the Ultimas options at: http://bit.ly/1Kdxm3p
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center (FOC) is an international high technology sales, marketing, distribution, manufacturing and consulting company. FOC has several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, making them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. FOC also strives to “make the business part easy,” offering outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. Their main focus is assisting cable assembly houses with supplies, equipment, consulting and technical support in the manufacturing and testing of fiber optic cable assemblies. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations.
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: email@example.com
- Hengtong USA, LLC announced at OFC 2017 — a collaboration between Hengtong Cable Group and Inland Energy Inc. - April 13, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces FOC Cleaving Station with demonstration at ECOC 2017 - April 4, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Looking for a replacement of isopropyl alcohol as a fiber optic cleaning fluid - March 16, 2017
- From the Industry: IWCS Seeks Abstracts for 2017 Symposium - March 14, 2017
- Trade show best practices, improved processes and a little pixie dust. - March 3, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Cleaning the entire surface of an MT ferrule most effectively - February 24, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What is the absolute strongest adhesive? - February 22, 2017
- From the Industry: Viavi Introduces the ability to intuitively eliminate OTDR complexities and ensure network quality - February 20, 2017
- From the Industry: AFL Awarded Five Technology Patents - February 16, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Fiber Month at New Bedford Art Museum/ArtWorks! Sponsorship March 2017 - February 16, 2017