North Bennington, VT, USA, August 29, 2016 – Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. (THC), an international leader in consultation and technical training in the areas of optical cable, optical sensors, and cable/connector interface, announces the date and times they will be presenting Wayne M. Kachmar’s paper, Cable Strength Member to Connector Analysis.
Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC.’s presentation by Wayne M. Kachmar is scheduled for Wednesday morning, October 5, 2016, 8:00 AM – 11:25 AM. Mr. Kachmar will be presenting session #13. He is the fourth presenter. The location of the presentation will be announced at a later date.
To read this press release in full, please visit Technical Horsepower Consulting’s website at: http://technicalhorsepowerconsulting.com/technical-horsepower-consulting-llc-announces-presentation-cable-strength-member-connector-analysis-paper-upcoming-65th-iwcs-international-cable-connectivity-symposium/
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Where does dust based end face contamination come from? - August 16, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What is the highest capacity fiber count an OCETS can handle? - August 9, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Why is it important to clean both ends of the connector pair? - August 8, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: How residue based contamination cause signal loss between a mated connector pair? - August 2, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Larry Donalds as Business Development, Fiber Design and Manufacturing, Technical Sales - July 24, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What happens if there are dust particles on one of the connector end faces during the connector mating process? - July 18, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: OCETS: How do I configure the software to work with the chamber? - July 12, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. introduces High Refractive Index Coating for Optoelectronics, LEDs, Emissive displays, AL-2264 - July 7, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: How dust based contamination cause signal loss between a mated connector pair? - July 2, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: How does an electrostatic charge get onto a fiber optic ferrule and how does that create contamination issues? - July 1, 2017