North Bennington, VT, USA, August 29, 2016 – Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. (THC), an international leader in consultation and technical training in the areas of optical cable, optical sensors, and cable/connector interface, announces the date and times they will be presenting Wayne M. Kachmar’s paper, Cable Strength Member to Connector Analysis.
Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC.’s presentation by Wayne M. Kachmar is scheduled for Wednesday morning, October 5, 2016, 8:00 AM – 11:25 AM. Mr. Kachmar will be presenting session #13. He is the fourth presenter. The location of the presentation will be announced at a later date.
To read this press release in full, please visit Technical Horsepower Consulting’s website at: http://technicalhorsepowerconsulting.com/technical-horsepower-consulting-llc-announces-presentation-cable-strength-member-connector-analysis-paper-upcoming-65th-iwcs-international-cable-connectivity-symposium/
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Issues on MT polishing. I am getting “Y” radius less than 100 - June 9, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: In need of information on cleaning and repairing TOSA/ROSA devices - May 30, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Does FOC have any experience or recommendations in using microwaves to cure fiber optic epoxies? - May 11, 2017
- From the Industry: AFL Attains ISO 9001:2015 Certification - May 9, 2017
- Why isn’t there one standard polishing procedure? - May 8, 2017
- FOC’s vintage sign at 23 Centre Street: Honoring history, restoration and new beginnings - May 4, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What are the probable causes of light leakage from ferrule barrel? Is it while insertion of fiber into ferrule or while stripping fiber with Fujikura stripper? - May 4, 2017
- From the Industry: Light Brigade Offering Fiber Optics 1-2-3 Training Course In New Bedford, MA - May 2, 2017
- Why use AngstromLap lapping film over other manufacturers? - May 1, 2017
- From the Industry: Viavi Solutions introduces the market’s most compact OTDR solution for DWDM or Hybrid CWDM/DWDM network testing - May 1, 2017