In the “dog-eat-dog” world of raw materials, competition is stiff. Margins are tight. Opportunities are rare.
Is your company eying fiber optics as a new market?
If you’re a raw material supplier looking to sell to the optical cable industry, keep reading.
The 4 points to consider – and pitfalls to avoid – to win and retain this new business are in the blog, found in full, here: http://technicalhorsepowerconsulting.com/advice-raw-material-suppliers-planning-sell-optical-cable-industry-4-points-consider-pitfalls-avoid/
Follow Wayne Kachmar @TechHorsepower
- How small is too small…. the fiber optic cable industry over the decades - January 16, 2019
- What we do vs. what we wish to do – thoughts on the realistic integration of next-generation fiber optic technologies - October 16, 2018
- Are we doomed to repeat the past? Not letting our industry’s critical “tribal knowledge” become a lost art - October 2, 2018
- Fiber optic cable specifications: With so many specs, which ones should you qualify to? - May 26, 2017
- Optical cable measurements: Why don’t OTDR and jacket length markings agree? - May 16, 2017
- Cablers: Advice to efficiently reconfigure fiber optic process lines for add-on products – without resulting in suboptimized products - February 8, 2017
- Cablers: Are you looking to work with specialty cables or furcation tubes? If so, here are key points to consider. - January 25, 2017
- Advice for raw material suppliers planning to sell to the optical cable industry: 4 points to consider – and pitfalls to avoid - January 17, 2017
- Advice for Cable Manufacturers Looking to Enter the US Fiber Optic Market - December 8, 2016
- Buying used vs. new equipment: challenges in optical cable manufacture and new extrusion line business - November 17, 2016