Spartanburg, SC – June 12, 2019 – AFL, an industry-leading manufacturer of fiber optic cable, equipment and accessories, is exhibiting at the UTC Telecom and Technology show in Fort Worth, Texas. FOLLOW THE POWER™ to booth #411 where AFL is showcasing its broad range of electric utility solutions including the AFL TITAN RTD Multiport Terminal, the new FlexScan Quad OTDR as well as Fujikura fusion splicers, and AFL’s diverse line of fiber optic cables. FlexScan-FS300-hi-res.jpg
AFL’s TITAN RTD Multiport OSP terminal is designed for quick and easy subscriber connections anywhere in the outside plant network when used in conjunction with AFL TRIDENT® Hardened Fiber Optic Connectors. The sealed and rugged design of both the AFL TITAN RTD Multiport and AFL TRIDENT connector allow or long-term reliability when installed anywhere in the network—underground, in pedestals, on poles or on aerial strand or ADSS cables. Learn more about the TITAN RTD by reviewing this 3D model.
The new FlexScan® FS300 Quad OTDR is designed specifically for contract installers and network operators deploying and maintaining both single-mode and multimode networks, including Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) Passive Optical Networks (PONs), Passive Optical LANs (POLANs) and point-to-point networks. In addition to new multimode test capability, the FS300-325 further enhances FlexScan ease-of-use with a larger, higher-resolution (800×480) gesture-recognition touchscreen display, integrated user-configurable Print-to-PDF, longer battery life, plus improved Bluetooth/WiFi communications.
AFL is also demonstrating its fusion splicers and showcasing its wide range of fiber optic cables including Optical Ground Wire and ADSS. To learn more about AFL, its products and services, visit www.AFLglobal.com.
Founded in 1984, AFL is an international manufacturer providing end-to-end solutions to the energy, service provider, enterprise and industrial markets as well several emerging markets. The company’s products are in use in over 130 countries and include fiber optic cable and hardware, transmission and substation accessories, outside plant equipment, connectivity, test and inspection equipment, fusion splicers and training. AFL also offers a wide variety of services supporting data center, enterprise, wireless and outside plant applications.
Headquartered in Spartanburg, SC, AFL has operations in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fujikura Ltd. of Japan.
- New FOC Website and Expanded Technical Resource Centers Launch at ECOC 2019 announced - September 23, 2019
- Larry Donalds presenting Critical Design Goals to Manufacture Optical Fiber Preforms at the 6th Workshop on Specialty Optical Fiber and Their Applications (WSOF) November 6-8, 2019, Charleston, SC - September 1, 2019
- Cable Connector Market Share 2019 Overview by Type, Emerging Growth Factors, Sales Analysis, Future Scope, Leading Manufacturers and Forecast 2024 - August 29, 2019
- Dymax Corporation Recognized by Inc. 5000 Ranked in Top 5,000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S. - August 20, 2019
- Domaille 5300 Polishing Machine Video Released - August 10, 2019
- Polymers Market Industry review and forecasts 2019-2027 - August 10, 2019
- New and emerging cabling standards from the TIA - August 9, 2019
- Fiber Optics Market Size, Share and Trends 2019 - August 9, 2019
- Larry Donalds to present MCVD Tips to enhance preform strength, yield, and reproducibility at ECOC 2019 - August 2, 2019
- AngstromLink Resource Center for OKP Optical Plastic Series at ECOC 2019 announced - July 24, 2019