New Bedford, MA, USA, August 10, 2019– Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces a new Domaille Programmable Polishing Machine w/Automated Process Control and Standard Accessories video published.
The HDC-5300 video can be viewed right from the FOC product page.
This polisher allows you to program your polishing processes through an easy-to-use PC-based Windows-like full-color touch screen panel. Once programmed, the panel displays your settings for speed, time, and pressure, and also prompts the operator for the film, pad, and lubricant needed for each step of the process. The number of processes that can be defined and stored within the HDC-5300 is only limited by the amount of machine memory. This means hundreds of processes and steps within each process can be stored on a single machine. If the number of connectors loaded into the polishing fixture is less than the default that has been programmed, the automatic pressure adjustment feature allows the operator to enter the actual number of connectors loaded. The required pressure is then automatically recalculated to ensure that the individual connector force remains constant regardless of the number of connectors assumed in the process definition.
FOC Team technical team will be running demonstrations and speaking on the topic of standard polishing procedures at ECOC 2019, stand 220.
The Polishing Center will include materials, equipment, methods (Product specification requirements dictate the polishing methods) and discussions on environment including temperature and cleanliness factors that impact the polishing process.
An additional discussion and demonstration on Proper Care of Polishing Fixtures for Optical Fiber Polishing Machines will include proper maintenance of polishing fixtures, steps to clean and additional tips
For appointments at ECOC 2019, contact E: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations. @FiberOpticCntr
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct
508-992-6464. Email: email@example.com
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRESS RELEASE: FOC announces the addition of Disposable Medical Face Masks to their inventory - April 27, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Technical Discussion schedule, Reception and Product Demonstrations at OFC March 10-12, 2020, San Diego, CA - February 27, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Richard Mack as Market Analyst - February 10, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Technical Discussion schedule at SPIE Photonics West February 4-6, 2020, San Francisco, CA - February 4, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces latest Corporate Citizen project: FOC Road to the Boston Marathon - January 23, 2020
- The Latest Corporate Citizen at FOC makes FOC Proud - January 22, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc., announces Ben Waite as presenter at the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 10, 2019
- Network experts from Verizon and Microsoft join the world’s leading fiber companies for the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 1, 2019
- FOC announces presentation, paper and tutorials on latest industry products at International Cable & Connectivity Symposium (IWCS) 2019 - September 29, 2019
- New FOC Website and Expanded Technical Resource Centers Launch at ECOC 2019 announced - September 23, 2019