The new Universal Cure Oven is designed to maximize productivity when curing epoxy on single and multi-fiber connectors. The Universal Cure Oven utilizes a modular carrier tray for efficient assembly and loading of up to 24 MT connectors or 48 single fiber connectors at a time. The Universal Cure Oven also has the most consistent thermal pattern in the industry for superior cure results.
Universal Cure Oven benefits:
- Specifically designed for MTP/ MPO connector epoxy curing with the tightest thermal pattern in the industry.
- Maximum temperature 140° C
- Will cure connectors in either horizontal or vertical position.
- Utilizes carrier trays for EZ loading and maximum productivity.
- May be configured to hold almost any style connector.
- Available in 120v or 240v configuration.
- CE Rated
- Increases productivity for superior yield results.
- DE2503 Bench Fiber Microscope - January 29, 2020
- Dimension Core Tuner S Automatic Concentricity Tuner - January 28, 2020
- Viavi FVAi 200/400x Visual Inspection System - January 28, 2020
- Dimension Core Tuner S Automatic Concentricity Tuner - October 30, 2019
- Dimension FPT Programmable Fiber Polarity Tester (2-32 CHANNELS) - October 30, 2019
- Dimension FPT Programmable Fiber Polarity Tester (2-72 channels) - October 30, 2019
- Dimension FPT Programmable Fiber Polarity Tester (2-24 channels) - October 30, 2019
- Drucker 614B Centrifuge - October 30, 2019
- FiberQA FastMT 200x Automated End Face Inspection - October 29, 2019
- A Discussion With Erwin Gelderblom at ECOC 2019 - October 29, 2019