Torrington, Connecticut – August 20, 2019… Dymax Corporation, leading manufacturer of rapid curing materials and equipment, has been identified by Inc. Magazine as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the country for the ninth time. The Inc. 5000 list represents the most comprehensive look at an extremely important segment of the economy – America’s independent-minded entrepreneurs. These companies represent the backbone of the U.S. growing economy.
Thousands of businesses apply to the Inc. 5000 every year, which becomes increasingly more competitive as the starting base expands, but only a small number are accepted. Since 2015, when the economy grew approximately 12 percent,companies on the list grew an average of six times over, with only a half a percent making the list nine times. With this tremendous accomplishment, Dymax joins the rarified company of enterprises who have appeared on the list multiple times, many of which have grown to become national icons.
For complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria.
About Dymax Corporation
Dymax Corporation develops innovative oligomer, adhesive, coating, dispensing, and rapid cure systems for applications in a wide range of markets. The company’s products are perfectly matched to work seamlessly with each other, providing design engineers with tools to dramatically improve manufacturing efficiency and reduce costs. Major markets include aerospace and defense; medical device; consumer and automotive electronics.
- New FOC Website and Expanded Technical Resource Centers Launch at ECOC 2019 announced - September 23, 2019
- Larry Donalds presenting Critical Design Goals to Manufacture Optical Fiber Preforms at the 6th Workshop on Specialty Optical Fiber and Their Applications (WSOF) November 6-8, 2019, Charleston, SC - September 1, 2019
- Cable Connector Market Share 2019 Overview by Type, Emerging Growth Factors, Sales Analysis, Future Scope, Leading Manufacturers and Forecast 2024 - August 29, 2019
- Dymax Corporation Recognized by Inc. 5000 Ranked in Top 5,000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S. - August 20, 2019
- Domaille 5300 Polishing Machine Video Released - August 10, 2019
- Polymers Market Industry review and forecasts 2019-2027 - August 10, 2019
- New and emerging cabling standards from the TIA - August 9, 2019
- Fiber Optics Market Size, Share and Trends 2019 - August 9, 2019
- Larry Donalds to present MCVD Tips to enhance preform strength, yield, and reproducibility at ECOC 2019 - August 2, 2019
- AngstromLink Resource Center for OKP Optical Plastic Series at ECOC 2019 announced - July 24, 2019