Last Updated: April 21, 2023
Exhibiting Hours, Demonstrations and Technical Expert Schedules Released.
New Bedford, MA, USA – April 19, 2023 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces participation at ANGA COM , May 23-25, 2023, Cologne, Germany.
ANGA COM is one of Europe’s premier congress trade shows for television, broadband and online. The show brings network operators, outfitters, and content providers together to discuss broadband and media distribution issues.
Fiber Optic Center’s premiere exhibition at ANGA COM will be in Hall 7, Booth Number E61 at the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 8:00 - 19:00
- Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - 8:00 - 19:00
- Thursday, May 25, 2023 - 9:00 - 17:00
Fiber Optic Center will display and offer demonstrations of products for the complete cable assembly production line, field installation, and specialty applications with featured demonstrations including:
Domaille APM-HDC-5400: built upon one of the most accurate and technologically advanced polishing machine in the market, the APM-HDC-5320. It improves the overall design and continues to use a rigid fixture system that is superior to floating fixture systems making polishing complex multi-fiber applications like MPO or MTP much easier and more consistent. Demonstrations of enhancements include Increased polishing pressure capability up to 24lbs, Integrated Micro-G® controls for “zero” pressure polishing to specific lengths, AbraSave+® software allowing for a variation of polishing time, by film run count, for a specific step.
Virgo LCS-530-01M Laser Cleaving System for Single and Multi-Fiber Connectors: built upon the Comet™ laser cleaver, offers the lowest overall cost per termination, reduction in process variation and available adaptors in Universal – 1.25µ – 0° or 8°, Universal – 2.5µ – 0° or 8°, and MTP / 12 – 0° or 8°.
Viavi MAP Multiple Application Platform Test System: the heart of the VIAVI optical test solutions for labs and manufacturing provides the foundation to the entire portfolio, enabling scalability and efficiency for manufacturing optical network elements, modules, and components. Includes the industry’s largest selection of hot-swappable modules for optical communications test and measurement in lab and manufacturing environments.
Lapping Film samples will be available at Fiber Optic Center’s Booth E61 in Hall 7, including Diamond, Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, Flock Pile and Final Films.
Epoxy samples can be requested for direct shipping during or after the show at Fiber Optic Center’s Booth E61 in Hall 7. Application needs will be considered when consulting options for epoxy sample types, including but not limited to:
- OP-81-LS: a UV & heat cure adhesive for active alignment, new applications, lens bonding and precision.
- OP-29: a resilient multi-purpose, flexible, UV cure adhesive for lens bonding and gap filling, resists yellowing.
- TB302-50ML: a fast room temperature cure for potting and encapsulating electrical and electronic components and for potting fiber optic cables.
- AB9112-2.5G: a room temp or heat cure epoxy for fiber optic termination, US Navy and Mil Spec approved.
- AB9123-2.5G: a low viscosity, high Tg, rapid heat cure epoxy for fiber optic termination.
- AB9110LV-2.5G: a low viscosity, low stress, crystal clear epoxy for PM and POF fiber bonding and cryogenic applications.
- AB9320-2.5G: a low stress, heat cure epoxy designed for terminating multimode and single mode fibers.
Attendees can schedule meetings here with the Fiber Optic Center EMEA Technical Experts, Erwin Gelderblom, Marcel Buijs, and Giorgio Bonvini available to answer all pressing technical questions or here with Ethan Weiss from the United States Head Quarters for cable assembly line questions and needs
Fiber Optic Center is proud to announce the addition of Ron Schutjens to the FOC Technical Team. Ron has vast knowledge and experience in the complete fiber optic assembly process and equipment in high-volume and high-variation environments. Stop by Hall 7, Booth Number E61 to say hello and welcome him to the team.