Are there best practices for cleaning fluid?
Best Practices for Cleaning Fluid:
- Use hermetically sealed containers to avoid cross contamination
- Less is more – Dispense just enough to clean a connector
ADDITIONAL CONTENT & RESOURCES:
- Category Resource: FOC Cleaning Page
- Find More Information in this Blog: The art of cleaning: Follow these specific cleaning techniques during fiber optic cable assembly manufacturing and installation
Answered by AskFOC Technical Team WITH the Sticklers MicroCare Corporation Team September 4, 2017
Have a technical question for Fiber Optic Center?
Please email your question to AskFOC@focenter.com and we will respond ASAP.
In addition to replying, we will post your question and our answer here on focenter.com. Everyone remains anonymous when we post so feel comfortable asking. You can also search your question and others in our content search.
- Lapping film options, part 2 - May 18, 2020
- Standards for optical cable assembly manufacturers - May 7, 2020
- Key specifications of connectors - January 3, 2020
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – implementing process adjustment - December 16, 2019
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – THAWING - November 13, 2019
- Crystallization in Epoxies: How to Identify and Reverse it - October 23, 2019
- Measuring Insertion Loss and Return Loss Recommendations to Achieve the Best and Most Accurate Test Measurement - October 23, 2019
- Cross-Sectioning Fiber Optic Connectors: An Effective Diagnostic Method to Identify Defects and Resolve Process Issues - October 23, 2019
- The “Ideal” Fiber Height for a Fiber Optic Connector – and How to Achieve It - October 23, 2019
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – recommended length of time - October 23, 2019