Does Fiber Optic Center accept returns of crystallized epoxies?
It’s important to remember that there’s nothing wrong with the material. Since crystallized epoxy is not defective, we do not accept returns. Of course, if you encounter a different issue, we’ll be glad to look into it.
READ THE FULL BLOG ARTICLE HERE: Crystallization in Epoxies: Steps for You to Spot it – and Fix It
Answered by AskFOC Technical Team May 15, 2019
Have a technical question for Fiber Optic Center?
Please email your question to AskFOC@focenter.com and we will respond ASAP.
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: does FOC have information on common layers and what to consider when stripping? - May 20, 2019
- FOC Tips: fiber stripping and damage - May 17, 2019
- FOC Tips: to help establish good cleaning techniques throughout your polishing process - May 16, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Does Fiber Optic Center accept returns of crystallized epoxies? - May 15, 2019
- FOC Tips: implementing a cross-sectioning capability IN-HOUSE - May 14, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What are COATED flock pile pads and are there multiple choices for them? - May 13, 2019
- FOC Tips: IL @ 1310 and 1550 similar - May 9, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Our epoxy is curing differently and has a different color. Can I use it? - May 8, 2019
- FOC Tips: the hole in the ferrule is not perfectly centered - May 7, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: is there a trick to keep the polishing film from moving? - May 6, 2019