How can one ensure maximum life and performance of the fiber optic polishing fixture?
Following up the ultrasonic cleaning with brushing of the ferrule bores and blowing dry with clean, compressed air will help to ensure maximum life and performance of the fiber optic polishing fixture. Fiber Optic Center is a resource for questions on this and all technical subjects.
READ THE FULL BLOG ARTICLE HERE: Fiber Optic Polishing Fixture Maintenance: Fiber Optic Polishing Fixture Contamination and Ultrasonic Cleaning
ADDITIONAL CONTENT & RESOURCES:
- Find More Information in this Blog:
Answered by AskFOC Technical Team March 28, 2019
Have a technical question for Fiber Optic Center?
Please email your question to AskFOC@focenter.com and we will respond ASAP.
In addition to replying, we will post your question and our answer here on focenter.com. Everyone remains anonymous when we post so feel comfortable asking. You can also search your question and others in our content search.
- Key specifications of connectors - January 3, 2020
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – implementing process adjustment - December 16, 2019
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – THAWING - November 13, 2019
- Crystallization in Epoxies: How to Identify and Reverse it - October 23, 2019
- Measuring Insertion Loss and Return Loss Recommendations to Achieve the Best and Most Accurate Test Measurement - October 23, 2019
- Cross-Sectioning Fiber Optic Connectors: An Effective Diagnostic Method to Identify Defects and Resolve Process Issues - October 23, 2019
- The “Ideal” Fiber Height for a Fiber Optic Connector – and How to Achieve It - October 23, 2019
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – recommended length of time - October 23, 2019
- Techniques when using stripping tools - October 18, 2019
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – implementing process controls - September 18, 2019