How can one ensure maximum life and performance of the fiber optic polishing fixture?
Following up the ultrasonic cleaning with brushing of the ferrule bores and blowing dry with clean, compressed air will help to ensure maximum life and performance of the fiber optic polishing fixture. Fiber Optic Center is a resource for questions on this and all technical subjects.
READ THE FULL BLOG ARTICLE HERE: Fiber Optic Polishing Fixture Maintenance: Fiber Optic Polishing Fixture Contamination and Ultrasonic Cleaning
ADDITIONAL CONTENT & RESOURCES:
- Find More Information in this Blog:
Answered by AskFOC Technical Team March 28, 2019
Have a technical question for Fiber Optic Center?
Please email your question to AskFOC@focenter.com and we will respond ASAP.
In addition to replying, we will post your question and our answer here on focenter.com. Everyone remains anonymous when we post so feel comfortable asking. You can also search your question and others in our content search.
- Scratches and final film - August 13, 2019
- The importance of etching in Chemical Mechanical Planarization of MT ferrules - August 12, 2019
- Glass transition is analogous to the melting point of a solid - August 9, 2019
- Outer jacket and Good stripping techniques - August 7, 2019
- Is fabricating fiber optic cable assemblies a manual or automated process? - August 6, 2019
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – to stop the curing process - July 31, 2019
- If you use too much water and flood the platen - July 26, 2019
- Proper maintenance of polishing fixtures is absolutely essential - July 23, 2019
- Troubleshooting tips specific to Key Error - July 19, 2019
- Concerns with automation in the optical fiber industry - July 18, 2019