How precise are the epoxy packaging weights?
The fiber optic world is driven by precision. If you purchase a 4-gram package, you can rely on getting 4 grams of epoxy. This is a data point to consider as you determine which package size best meets your process requirements.
READ THE FULL BLOG ARTICLE HERE: Ideas to adjust your epoxy process: Recommendations to reduce waste (and save money) in your fiber optic cable assembly process
ADDITIONAL CONTENT & RESOURCES:
- Category Resource: FOC Epoxy Page
- Find More Information in this Blog: Helpful Epoxy Tips (and a Few Tricks)
Answered by AskFOC Technical Team May 28, 2019
Have a technical question for Fiber Optic Center?
Please email your question to AskFOC@focenter.com and we will respond ASAP.
In addition to replying, we will post your question and our answer here on focenter.com. Everyone remains anonymous when we post so feel comfortable asking. You can also search your question and others in our content search.
- Scratches and final film - August 13, 2019
- The importance of etching in Chemical Mechanical Planarization of MT ferrules - August 12, 2019
- Glass transition is analogous to the melting point of a solid - August 9, 2019
- Outer jacket and Good stripping techniques - August 7, 2019
- Is fabricating fiber optic cable assemblies a manual or automated process? - August 6, 2019
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – to stop the curing process - July 31, 2019
- If you use too much water and flood the platen - July 26, 2019
- Proper maintenance of polishing fixtures is absolutely essential - July 23, 2019
- Troubleshooting tips specific to Key Error - July 19, 2019
- Concerns with automation in the optical fiber industry - July 18, 2019