QUESTION: I got the datasheet, quick start guide and video demo at http://bit.ly/24TpGzI, thank you, but have these technical questions still on the Phenix Fibersect MT cleaver: Is the saw warranted and can it be replaced?
ANSWER: The Phenix Fibersect MT cleaver saw is warranted for 100,000 cuts or 1 year, whichever occurs first. Phenix inspected several saws with about 40,000 cuts and our 100,000 projection is based on observed wear.
The saw can be easily replaced. This is done by replacing the saw assembly which includes the saw, motor and motor bracket. The motor is replaced as part of the saw assembly. Instructions would be furnished with the purchased assembly. An electronic technician can easily do this in 15 minutes or less.
Thank you for visiting the product page. Let us know if we can answer any other more specific questions at email@example.com or 508-992-6464.
Answered by AskFOC Technical Team January 18, 2017
Have a technical question for Fiber Optic Center?
Please email your question to AskFOC@focenter.com and we will respond ASAP.
In addition to replying, we will post your question and our answer here on the AskFOC page. Everyone remains anonymous when we post so feel comfortable asking your questions. You can also search to see if your question has already been answered in the FAQs section below.
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Determining minor or normal slight binder indentation on buffer tubes - October 16, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. introduces Viavi FiberChek Sidewinder, first fully autonomous handheld inspection and analysis solution for multifiber connectors - October 10, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the promotion of William Sorell to Shipping Supervisor - October 5, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Where does dust based end face contamination come from? - August 16, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What is the highest capacity fiber count an OCETS can handle? - August 9, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Why is it important to clean both ends of the connector pair? - August 8, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: How residue based contamination cause signal loss between a mated connector pair? - August 2, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Larry Donalds as Business Development, Fiber Design and Manufacturing, Technical Sales - July 24, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What happens if there are dust particles on one of the connector end faces during the connector mating process? - July 18, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: OCETS: How do I configure the software to work with the chamber? - July 12, 2017