What is the actual cut distance that the fibersect can achieve?
The actual cut distance that the fibersect can achieve is as close as 30-40um from the face of the ferrule.
Answered by AskFOC Technical Team April 14, 2018
Have a technical question for Fiber Optic Center?
Please email your question to AskFOC@focenter.com and we will respond ASAP.
- FOC Tips: considerations regarding freezing epoxy – remaining material in the syringe - May 23, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Is there a full automation solution in the connector assembly process? - May 22, 2019
- FOC Tips: Components of the fiber optic patch cord (cable assembly) - May 21, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: does FOC have information on common layers and what to consider when stripping? - May 20, 2019
- FOC Tips: fiber stripping and damage - May 17, 2019
- FOC Tips: to help establish good cleaning techniques throughout your polishing process - May 16, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Does Fiber Optic Center accept returns of crystallized epoxies? - May 15, 2019
- FOC Tips: implementing a cross-sectioning capability IN-HOUSE - May 14, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What are COATED flock pile pads and are there multiple choices for them? - May 13, 2019
- FOC Tips: IL @ 1310 and 1550 similar - May 9, 2019