When purchasing lapping film, we need some additional resources like a customer service line or on-line documentation for our questions. Do you have that?
When purchasing manufacturing materials, oftentimes, you simply place an order and the box arrives – and that’s the end of the relationship. At Fiber Optic Center, we believe this is the beginning of the relationship.
With Fiber Optic Center’s AngstromLap lapping film, along with competitive pricing, you get the “value-add” of lot-to-lot consistency (which translates to a stable polishing process), expert technical service and support for your polishing process, and our in-house expertise in polishing film.
We also offer:
- A large inventory with a variety of sizes and grits in stock (click to view lapping film options)
- Any shape you need: sheet, disk, or roll
- Same-day shipping
We invite you to contact us to learn more about AngstromLap lapping film as well as for support and service – whether you’re implementing a new polishing process, fine-tuning your process to ensure it produces repeatable results, or looking for help to resolve a polishing issue.
Call: 800) 473-4237 / 508-992-6464 or Email: email@example.com
READ THE FULL BLOG ARTICLE HERE: Why use AngstromLap lapping film over other manufacturers?
ADDITIONAL CONTENT & RESOURCES:
- Find More Information in this Blog:
Answered by AskFOC Technical Team July 1, 2019
Have a technical question for Fiber Optic Center?
Please email your question to AskFOC@focenter.com and we will respond ASAP.
In addition to replying, we will post your question and our answer here on focenter.com. Everyone remains anonymous when we post so feel comfortable asking. You can also search your question and others in our content search.
- Aramid yarns and Good stripping techniques - September 11, 2019
- When the “back-side” connector end-face is contaminated, it is difficult to have access to remove the connector for cleaning - September 8, 2019
- Fiber Optic Cable Splicing Explained - September 7, 2019
- Ways in which the end-face can become contaminated along the way - September 6, 2019
- Removal of coatings from short fiber in certain sections - September 5, 2019
- End-face quality and cleanliness - September 4, 2019
- Re-cleaning a connector after installation - September 4, 2019
- The two wavelengths used for Insertion Loss testing - September 3, 2019
- Ensuring connector end-faces meet industry standards on end-face cleanliness (ex. IEC 61300-3-35) - September 2, 2019
- The “Ideal” Fiber Height for a Fiber Optic Connector – and How to Achieve It - August 31, 2019