New Bedford, MA, USA, October 10, 2019– Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces Ben Waite as presenter at the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference.
The CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable 2019 Conference will be held November 18-20 in Charlotte, North Carolina. A major annual gathering for global leaders from the telecommunications and optical fiber communities, this event includes strategic discussions on key market developments facing the industry.
Ben Waite, President & CEO of Fiber Optic Center, Inc. will be presenting, Industry overview from a systems perspective: automation in the connector assembly process.
Ben Waite began his career at FOC over two decades ago and brings his extensive experience in technical field work, business strategy and engineering management to his position. In addition to his responsibilities at FOC, Ben has been an active member of the New England Fiberoptic Council for many years, including NEFC board positions as Secretary, Treasurer, and President and is currently a board member of the International Cable & Connectivity Symposium (IWCS).
CRU, along with host sponsor Corning Incorporated, are bringing the conference to the US for the first time in its five-year history. The CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference attracts leading telecom network executives, fiber optic producers, solution providers, and industry innovators from around the world. Themes will include the role of the US in building a fiber-enabled society; the evolution of 5G and smart city fiber requirements; innovations in fiber and cable technologies; and expert views on developments in key advanced, and emerging, telecom markets around the world.
Along with C-level discussions, and networking opportunities with hard-to-reach senior decision-makers, the event is accompanied by a large exhibition, showcasing global experts leading the way in next-generation technologies and solutions for the industry.
FOC is offering 20% off event registrations to their customers with the code ‘FOC20’ for this overall exciting, engaging event.
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations. @FiberOpticCntr
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464. Email: email@example.com
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: firstname.lastname@example.org
CRU provides consistent and market-leading
analysis of the global optical fiber and cable sectors: our methodology is
robust and transparent, we examine end-uses in depth, and we develop our
outlooks with the support of our inhouse economics team.
Our analysts are central to the service we provide. You can engage directly with our fiber and cable experts in London, Beijing, Hong Kong and Pittsburgh to discuss emerging trends and market developments.
In 2019, CRU celebrates 50 years in business. When facing critical business decisions, you can rely on our first-hand knowledge to give you a complete view of a commodity market. And you can engage with our experts directly, for the full picture and a personalised response.
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces latest Corporate Citizen project: FOC Road to the Boston Marathon - January 23, 2020
- The Latest Corporate Citizen at FOC makes FOC Proud - January 22, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc., announces Ben Waite as presenter at the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 10, 2019
- Network experts from Verizon and Microsoft join the world’s leading fiber companies for the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 1, 2019
- FOC announces presentation, paper and tutorials on latest industry products at International Cable & Connectivity Symposium (IWCS) 2019 - September 29, 2019
- New FOC Website and Expanded Technical Resource Centers Launch at ECOC 2019 announced - September 23, 2019
- Larry Donalds presenting Critical Design Goals to Manufacture Optical Fiber Preforms at the 6th Workshop on Specialty Optical Fiber and Their Applications (WSOF) November 6-8, 2019, Charleston, SC - September 1, 2019
- Cable Connector Market Share 2019 Overview by Type, Emerging Growth Factors, Sales Analysis, Future Scope, Leading Manufacturers and Forecast 2024 - August 29, 2019
- Dymax Corporation Recognized by Inc. 5000 Ranked in Top 5,000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S. - August 20, 2019
- Domaille 5300 Polishing Machine Video Released - August 10, 2019