New Bedford, MA, USA, October 19, 2016 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces its continued support of The Buttonwood Park Zoological Society through sponsorship of the new Halloween event called HOWL!
HOWL! Is a 21+ event to be held Thursday, October 27th from 7-10pm. Proceeds from HOWL will be used to support the Buttonwood Park Zoology Society in their efforts to enhance the Zoo’s animal care, education and conservation programs.
The Buttonwood Park Zoological Society (BPZS) is a private, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3), nonprofit corporation founded in 1969. BPZS’ mission is to support the Buttonwood Park Zoo in creating experiences for exploring and enjoying the natural world.
The Society supports the Zoo by managing the membership program, running the concessions, producing family events and coordinating fundraising activities. BPZS is also proud to support the Zoo’s educational programming. The Society is managed by the Director of Society Operations and supported by a Board of Directors.
The Buttonwood Park Zoo was established in 1894 and is the 12th oldest zoo in the United States. The Zoo is nationally accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc. is proud to continue support of the Buttonwood Park Zoo’s involvement in a number of conservation and research projects of regional, national and international scope involving endangered and threatened species. The Buttonwood Park Zoological Society (BPZS) supports the Zoo by providing funding for educational programming and organizing family events for the community. BPZS funds special programs and events for everyone to enjoy.
FOC was founded in late 1991 in downtown New Bedford, MA, USA, a city known in the 19th Century as “the city that lit the world”.
Today FOC continues the tradition of lighting the world through its international business and community support. To learn more, visit: http://bit.ly/1TLwHy5
- For further information and ticket purchases for the event HOWL!, visit: http://bit.ly/2e6R7U6
- For further information on the non-profit organizations and hours of volunteerism FOC supports, visit FOC Corporate Citizen: http://bit.ly/2dnUxTc
For further information contact: Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322. Follow @FiberOpticCntr .
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: email@example.com
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations.
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: is a static mixer the recommendation for fiber optic epoxies? - December 18, 2018
- FOC Tips: connector backside - December 13, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What are the main applications and industries for optical fiber other than communication networks? - December 11, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: if a fiber is damaged during stripping, will it affect the finished product? - December 10, 2018
- FOC Tips: Fiber Optic Connector Cross Sectioning example from “Connector B” notes - December 6, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: for benchtop microscopes, what types of contamination are they best suited to identify? - December 5, 2018
- FOC Tips: Follow the Telcordia GR-326 standard to validate your curing schedule - December 4, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: how can we reduce the risk of dermatitis when working with epoxies? - December 3, 2018
- FOC Tips: Step three of single-fiber PC ferrules, developing a polishing process - November 29, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: what are the advantages of SMA connectors over others? - November 28, 2018