Last Updated: January 9, 2023
Technical Staff, Product Demonstrations and News Released
New Bedford, MA, USA – (January 2023) – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces participation at Photonics West, January 31 - February 2, San Francisco, CA. Photonics West is the world’s premier lasers, biomedical optics and optoelectronics event.
Visit Fiber Optic Center at booth 3050 for product demonstrations, sample requests and to meet the industry technical experts for latest solutions in all areas of Epoxy, OKP Optical Polymer, SMA connectors and Custom Drilling, Preform Fabrication & Fiber Draw, Process Development and Cable Assembly during the exhibition hours:
- Tuesday, January 31: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 1: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, February 2: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Attendees can schedule here to meet with one of our Technical Experts; or email Kathleen Skelton at email@example.com for any other scheduling needs.
All requests for samples of Epoxy and Lapping Film can be made directly at the Fiber Optic Center Booth 3050 to be shipped to your location during or after the show.
Depending on application needs, different sample types of epoxies are offered including but not limited to:
- OP-81-LS: a UV & heat cure adhesive for active alignment, new applications, lens bonding and precision.
- TB302-50ML: a general room temp cure epoxy for a fast room temperature cure for rapid in-line assembly of loudspeakers and bonding metals, wood, ceramics, etc.
- AB9112-2.5G: a room temp cure epoxy that is a Mil Spec approved blue room temperature curing optical connector adhesive
- AB9123-2.5G: a low viscosity, rapid curing two-part, heat cure epoxy adhesive
- AB9110LV-2.5G: a crystal clear, low viscosity epoxy
- AB9320-2.5G: a low stress heat cure epoxy designed for terminating multimode and single mode fibers.
Technical experts available to speak on technical application topics at Booth 3050 include:
- Kelly Barker: Epoxy and Optical Polymer Materials lines including the OKP Series.
- Mario Goduco: Fiber Optic Cable Assembly Process and Polishing Best Practices and Lapping Film Consultation.
- Dan Rocheleau: Cable Assembly Global Process Standardization, Operations and Strategic Planning.
- Giorgio Bonvini: EMEA Copper and Optical Connector Custom Solutions.
- Larry Donalds: MCVD Fabrication Products and Procedures.
- Neal Weiss: SMA Connectors and our inventory of Custom-Drilled Connectors.
- Zane Fitzgerald, Account Manager: Full Product Line Needs.