Last Updated: April 13, 2022
Featuring a larger internal air solenoid and digital programming the DC200 is recommended for operations that require immediate and fast reaction for de-pressurization. The digital programming allows you to set the level of suck-back and measure any level of fluctuation in pressure while dispensing. The user friendly programming allows for up to 10 programs to be saved and 5 different dispensing modes to be used. An I/O connection allows for easy integration into preexisting manufacturing lines. Lockable programs can allow the operator to use the DC200 without fear of mistakenly modifying programs.
The unit’s large internal air solenoid is recommended for operations that require an immediate high volume air exhaust, such as collapsible toothpaste-type tube, caulking, cartridge reservoirs, valves and rotary table operations.
- Large air solenoid for dispensing more viscous materials
- Mandarin Chinese language option
- Adjustable air output and vacuum with digital display
- Air input tolerance can be set for consistent pressure
- Can be locked to keep programs from being modified
- Alarm can be set for when material life has ended
- Auto purge to prevent premature curing of material
- Alarm can be set for pressure and vacuum fluctuation
- Dispense counter for tracking completed dispense cycles
- Calibration for both pressure and vacuum
- IO connection for easy integration with manufacturing lines
- Multiple dispensing modes for easy use in many applications
Click here for complete information on the Fisnar DC200 Digital Dispenser