Fiber Optic Center was a proud sponsor of the DeMello/Cushman School PTO Superhero Sprint and Carnival that took place on Saturday May 16th. The day was both a successful fundraising and community building event.
The day included a fun obstacle course, carnival games, the Oxcart for yummy lunch and snacks, an entertaining DJ, tattoo and hair braiding stations, a fire truck and SUPERHEROES!
The SouthCoast Wellness Van was also there to perform health checks on adults and teenagers.
Kids and adults alike had a wonderful day raising money needed for the school and having lots of fun while doing it.
Pictured here are FOC employees and their children including:
Ben Waite with his children Sophie, Lucas and Desi.
Tom Waite with his daughters, Emma and Bree
T.J. Jansen’s sons, Thomas and Sam
Brian Thomas’ daughter, Addison.
FOC was happy to be a small part of the successful day in our community.
- …FOC’s prompt and friendly response to inquiries is very helpful, especially when time is important… - October 30, 2019
- …He called back in less than ten minutes and said he could make it happen… - September 11, 2019
- There are many reasons to hike the Presidential Traverse including this one ~ - August 12, 2019
- …I contacted the FOC to discuss our options and they had their recommended product in my hands the next day… - August 8, 2019
- … one thing I like about working with FOC is the ability that they have to explain the technical aspects of fiber optics to all levels of my work force. Whether it’s a seasoned veteran, or a new hire, every time they come out our team improves … - August 8, 2019
- … we were up running again faster than we really could expect … - August 8, 2019
- …I have had the best customer service… - August 8, 2019
- …after many years of excellent relationship, we got more than a good supplier, we have good friends… - August 8, 2019
- …a quality organization… - August 8, 2019
- …Mario and David especially were attentive to our needs, and were not satisfied till we were happy with the results… - August 8, 2019