Fiber Optic Center was a proud sponsor of the DeMello/Cushman School PTO Superhero Sprint and Carnival that took place on Saturday May 16th. The day was both a successful fundraising and community building event.
The day included a fun obstacle course, carnival games, the Oxcart for yummy lunch and snacks, an entertaining DJ, tattoo and hair braiding stations, a fire truck and SUPERHEROES!
The SouthCoast Wellness Van was also there to perform health checks on adults and teenagers.
Kids and adults alike had a wonderful day raising money needed for the school and having lots of fun while doing it.
Pictured here are FOC employees and their children including:
Ben Waite with his children Sophie, Lucas and Desi.
Tom Waite with his daughters, Emma and Bree
T.J. Jansen’s sons, Thomas and Sam
Brian Thomas’ daughter, Addison.
FOC was happy to be a small part of the successful day in our community.
- FOC Tips: Use the proper strip template when stripping for connectorization - July 17, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: which epoxy is the best for my application? - July 15, 2019
- Maple Syrup, Hidden Trails and Eerie Sights on the Third-Tallest Mountain in Vermont - July 14, 2019
- FOC Tips: the four major components of the fiber optic patch cord - July 12, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: when stripping multi-layer cables for connectorization, does each layer need to be stripped individually? - July 10, 2019
- FOC Tips: IL @ 1550 higher than 1310 - July 9, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Should we check for crystallization? Do we need to adjust our inspection process? - July 8, 2019
- FOC Tips: diameter of the ferrule’s hole bore is larger than the outside diameter of the fiber - July 5, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: how do we establish good cleaning techniques throughout the polishing process? - July 3, 2019
- FOC Tips: Connectors are aligned and contacted optimally - July 2, 2019