Fiber Optic Center was a proud sponsor of the DeMello/Cushman School PTO Superhero Sprint and Carnival that took place on Saturday May 16th. The day was both a successful fundraising and community building event.
The day included a fun obstacle course, carnival games, the Oxcart for yummy lunch and snacks, an entertaining DJ, tattoo and hair braiding stations, a fire truck and SUPERHEROES!
The SouthCoast Wellness Van was also there to perform health checks on adults and teenagers.
Kids and adults alike had a wonderful day raising money needed for the school and having lots of fun while doing it.
Pictured here are FOC employees and their children including:
Ben Waite with his children Sophie, Lucas and Desi.
Tom Waite with his daughters, Emma and Bree
T.J. Jansen’s sons, Thomas and Sam
Brian Thomas’ daughter, Addison.
FOC was happy to be a small part of the successful day in our community.
- FOC Tips: available supply of specialty connectors has a positive impact on those considering using non-standard fiber sizes - March 21, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Why is bond line thickness important? - March 19, 2019
- FOC Tips: 3D printed objects – steps for sanding your 3D printing project - March 18, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Why has connectivity become so important? - March 14, 2019
- FOC Tips: on epoxy curing - March 13, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Since cleanliness counts, how can I improve my epoxy work surface? - March 12, 2019
- FOC Tips: To accurately measure IL/RL, using a high-quality tester is imperative - March 11, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Which package size of epoxy is right for my process? - March 7, 2019
- FOC Tips: Cross-sectioning is an effective diagnostic tool - March 6, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are considering using) MT thermoset or thermoplastic ferrules in our cable assemblies. What do we need to know before deciding? - March 5, 2019