Fiber Optic Center was a proud sponsor of the DeMello/Cushman School PTO Superhero Sprint and Carnival that took place on Saturday May 16th. The day was both a successful fundraising and community building event.
The day included a fun obstacle course, carnival games, the Oxcart for yummy lunch and snacks, an entertaining DJ, tattoo and hair braiding stations, a fire truck and SUPERHEROES!
The SouthCoast Wellness Van was also there to perform health checks on adults and teenagers.
Kids and adults alike had a wonderful day raising money needed for the school and having lots of fun while doing it.
Pictured here are FOC employees and their children including:
Ben Waite with his children Sophie, Lucas and Desi.
Tom Waite with his daughters, Emma and Bree
T.J. Jansen’s sons, Thomas and Sam
Brian Thomas’ daughter, Addison.
FOC was happy to be a small part of the successful day in our community.
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: does FOC have information on common layers and what to consider when stripping? - May 20, 2019
- FOC Tips: fiber stripping and damage - May 17, 2019
- FOC Tips: to help establish good cleaning techniques throughout your polishing process - May 16, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Does Fiber Optic Center accept returns of crystallized epoxies? - May 15, 2019
- FOC Tips: implementing a cross-sectioning capability IN-HOUSE - May 14, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What are COATED flock pile pads and are there multiple choices for them? - May 13, 2019
- FOC Tips: IL @ 1310 and 1550 similar - May 9, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Our epoxy is curing differently and has a different color. Can I use it? - May 8, 2019
- FOC Tips: the hole in the ferrule is not perfectly centered - May 7, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: is there a trick to keep the polishing film from moving? - May 6, 2019