VISIT: The ÅngströmBond Solutions Center for epoxy expertise through:
- technical papers
- best practices
- weekly tips
- dedicated adhesives expert, Kelly Barker
Choosing the correct adhesive for an application is critical and ÅngströmBond ® premium quality adhesives offer a wide range of solutions for any requirement.
Adhesives are often generalized and end up being used in the wrong application resulting in disastrous effects. One adhesive does not work well in all applications. ÅngströmBond ® offers its own line of single and multi-component specialty adhesive systems as well as systems from your favorite adhesive manufacturers. Most material can be supplied in easy to use 2-part packets, premixed and frozen syringes or cartridges, jars, vials, quarts, gallons or other specialty packing as required.
Additional resources from the FOC team include:
- Category Resource FOC Epoxy Page
- Glossary, Acronyms, Military Specifications for Connectors: http://bit.ly/2a2EFn8
- Q&A Resource: email technical questions to AskFOC@focenter.com
Have questions about this FOC Tip?
Contact FOC with questions at: (800) 473-4237 / 508-992-6464 or email: FiberOpticCenter@focenter.com and we will respond ASAP.
- Key specifications of connectors - January 3, 2020
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – implementing process adjustment - December 16, 2019
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – THAWING - November 13, 2019
- Crystallization in Epoxies: How to Identify and Reverse it - October 23, 2019
- Measuring Insertion Loss and Return Loss Recommendations to Achieve the Best and Most Accurate Test Measurement - October 23, 2019
- Cross-Sectioning Fiber Optic Connectors: An Effective Diagnostic Method to Identify Defects and Resolve Process Issues - October 23, 2019
- The “Ideal” Fiber Height for a Fiber Optic Connector – and How to Achieve It - October 23, 2019
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – recommended length of time - October 23, 2019
- Techniques when using stripping tools - October 18, 2019
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – implementing process controls - September 18, 2019