One helpful tip for troubleshooting any Single mode Insertion Loss testing issue with your product is to remember the following:
- 1310nm is more sensitive to alignment problems
- 1550nm is more sensitive to fiber bending problems
READ THE BLOG: Insertion Loss Troubleshooting Tip: Singlemode 1310 vs. 1550
Additional resources from the FOC team include:
- Category Resource: FOC Test Page
- Glossary, Acronyms, Military Specifications for Connectors: http://bit.ly/2a2EFn8
- Q&A Resource: email technical questions to AskFOC@focenter.com
Have questions about this FOC Tip?
Contact FOC with questions at: (800) 473-4237 / 508-992-6464 or email: FiberOpticCenter@focenter.com and we will respond ASAP.