New Bedford, MA, USA, September 2, 2018 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces Fremco NanoFlow for FTTH Applications.
The Fremco NanoFlow kit for FTTH Applications includes these features:
automatic fiber blowing machine with unique double fiber protection
• Battery-powered (independent of 110V/230V)
• Quick load of fiber and duct
• No tools needed = very easy to configure/operate/start up
• Easy to open and close by hand
• Easy load and removal of pre-connected products from the Machine without cutting.
• Easy-to-read LED display (also at daylight), showing speed, distance, fiber protection and low battery information
• Can be placed in multiple positions for fiber blowing
• Lightweight but powerful
• Anodised aluminium construction
• Delivered in practical carrying case with quick guide
• Can be used with or without air
• 36 months warranty
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations. @FiberOpticCntr
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464. Email: email@example.com
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: firstname.lastname@example.org