LOS ANGELES, January, 26, 2017 — OFC 2017, the world’s leading conference and exhibition for optical communications and networking professionals, announces 2017 Technical Program.
The first opportunity to see the entire OFC 2017 technical program online including contributed papers, abstracts and invited speakers can be found here:
- Browse sessions by type, category or day
- Search by author, title, category and more
Stay up-to-date in advances in the field
Over 100 technical sessions, 10 workshops and 15 tutorials feature invited speakers and contributed papers covering hot topics such as integrated photonics, open hardware and software platforms, SDN/NFV, data center interconnects, and much more. Register by February 20, 2017 and save.
Take advantage of all OFC has to offer
Add a Short Course to your OFC experience. Short Courses are a good way to get clear, concise overviews of important topics in optical communications and networking. You will receive a syllabus with course notes, a valuable take-home reference. Registration fees are required.
The Optical Fiber Conference and Exposition (OFC) is the largest global conference and exhibition for optical communications and networking professionals. For more than 40 years, OFC has drawn attendees from all corners of the globe to meet and greet, teach and learn, make connections and move business forward.
OFC includes dynamic business programming, an exhibition of more than 600 companies, and high impact peer-reviewed research that, combined, showcase the trends and pulse of the entire optical networking and communications industry. OFC is managed by The Optical Society (OSA) and co-sponsored by OSA, the IEEE Communications Society (IEEE/ComSoc), and the IEEE Photonics Society. OFC 2017 will be held from 19-23 March 2017 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, California, USA. Follow @OFCConference, learn more OFC Conference LinkedIn, and watch highlights OFC YouTube.
Media Contacts: email@example.com
- FOC Tips: Return Loss (RL) is a measure of power reflected - February 14, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What is the recommended minimum bond line thickness? - February 13, 2019
- FOC Tips: developing a polishing process, evaluate visual defects - February 12, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: how do we get information about allergic issues on some of the specific epoxy products you sell? - February 11, 2019
- FOC Tips: Minus Coplanarity, the distance between the lowest fiber and the “best-fit plane” through the array of fibers - February 7, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: what if you continually have problems with epoxy mixing? - February 6, 2019
- FOC Tips: passive component testers and wavelength - February 5, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: can objects contact the bottom or sidewalls of the ultrasonic bath when cleaning polishing fixtures? - February 4, 2019
- FOC Tips: Step four of single-fiber PC ferrules, developing a polishing process - February 1, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What’s the easiest way to load a syringe with a mixed package of epoxy? - January 31, 2019