Old Lyme, CT – November 1, 2017 – FiberQA, an innovator and manufacturer of automated fiber optic test equipment based in the United States, announces study by Lockheed, Cinch and Fiber QA to be presented during AVFOP 2017.
November 7-9, 2017 the FiberQA team will be heading to New Orleans for the Avionics and Vehicle Fiber-Optics And Photonics Conference where they will be presenting a paper based on the critical study, “Measuring Fiber End Face Inspection Microscope Reproducibility using Chrome on Glass Artifacts”.
Measuring Fiber End Face Inspection Microscope Reproducibility using Chrome on Glass Artifacts is written by Charles DiSaverio (Lockheed), Chris J. Wilson (Cinch), and Doug Wilson (FiberQA).
Paper presentation time is November 9, 2017 at 11:30 AM at AVFOP. If you are unable to attend AVFOP, you’ll be able to read a brief overview and download the paper once it has been presented. Check out the full session schedule online for more info.
The FiberQA sales team will also be providing live demos on a FastMT and debuting the industry’s first automated probe-style fiberscopes with BUILT-IN CLEANING! The AVIT-RH and AVIT-BP are lightweight and compact enough to fit into tight spaces onboard planes and ships. The long-working-distance optics allow operators to inspect and clean installed fiber optic connectors without removing or disturbing surrounding line cards. Gone are the days of inserting an unreliable, unstable probe that are labor intensive and slow. From manufacturing to installation to maintenance, FiberQA’s FastMT and AVIT systems keep fiber optics mission-ready with fast, reliable inspection and cleaning.
For more information (800) 473-4237 / 508-992-6464 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FiberQA is the industry’s most innovative developer of automated fiber optic inspection and cleaning systems. We have created, developed, manufactured, and patented automated test equipment for use in Mil-Aero, Telecom, and Datacom companies worldwide.
FiberQA product lines include: FastMT, the fastest fully automated desktop fiber scope on the market; FastCLEAN automated end face cleaning tools; and AVIT integrated inspection & cleaning systems that process multiple connectors in a fraction of the time.
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What documentation have you published on how operators can better meet design goals? - January 29, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Chemical level changes in gas delivery system bubbling process - January 19, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Specialty optical preforms strength and deposition issues - January 16, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are experiencing chemical level drops in our chemical bubbler. Is this a temperature issue or should we be focusing on other variables? - January 16, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are having issues with shrinkage and are focusing on the polish step. Looking for some steps, best practices, solutions, etc. - January 4, 2018
- FOC Marketing Tip 12: Social Media Navigation - December 22, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 11: Business Development: An Honest Conversation - December 21, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 10: Product Inventory Management and a quick snapshot…. - December 20, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 9: Trade Show Strategy Revisited - December 19, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 8: The Roles of a Marketing Team - December 18, 2017