Old Lyme, CT – November 1, 2017 – FiberQA, an innovator and manufacturer of automated fiber optic test equipment based in the United States, announces study by Lockheed, Cinch and Fiber QA to be presented during AVFOP 2017.
November 7-9, 2017 the FiberQA team will be heading to New Orleans for the Avionics and Vehicle Fiber-Optics And Photonics Conference where they will be presenting a paper based on the critical study, “Measuring Fiber End Face Inspection Microscope Reproducibility using Chrome on Glass Artifacts”.
Measuring Fiber End Face Inspection Microscope Reproducibility using Chrome on Glass Artifacts is written by Charles DiSaverio (Lockheed), Chris J. Wilson (Cinch), and Doug Wilson (FiberQA).
Paper presentation time is November 9, 2017 at 11:30 AM at AVFOP. If you are unable to attend AVFOP, you’ll be able to read a brief overview and download the paper once it has been presented. Check out the full session schedule online for more info.
The FiberQA sales team will also be providing live demos on a FastMT and debuting the industry’s first automated probe-style fiberscopes with BUILT-IN CLEANING! The AVIT-RH and AVIT-BP are lightweight and compact enough to fit into tight spaces onboard planes and ships. The long-working-distance optics allow operators to inspect and clean installed fiber optic connectors without removing or disturbing surrounding line cards. Gone are the days of inserting an unreliable, unstable probe that are labor intensive and slow. From manufacturing to installation to maintenance, FiberQA’s FastMT and AVIT systems keep fiber optics mission-ready with fast, reliable inspection and cleaning.
For more information (800) 473-4237 / 508-992-6464 or by email: email@example.com
FiberQA is the industry’s most innovative developer of automated fiber optic inspection and cleaning systems. We have created, developed, manufactured, and patented automated test equipment for use in Mil-Aero, Telecom, and Datacom companies worldwide.
FiberQA product lines include: FastMT, the fastest fully automated desktop fiber scope on the market; FastCLEAN automated end face cleaning tools; and AVIT integrated inspection & cleaning systems that process multiple connectors in a fraction of the time.
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: how can we figure out ideal fiber height for a fiber optic connectors? - October 18, 2018
- FOC Tips: epoxy de-gassing - October 17, 2018
- FOC Tips: 3D printed objects – gradually decrease grit size when sanding and polishing - October 16, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: how do you ensure proper bond line thickness? - October 15, 2018
- FOC Tips: purchasing bulk material for fiber optic epoxies - October 12, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What is the recommended needle size to dispense epoxy? - October 11, 2018
- FOC Tips: fiber diameters - October 9, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: How can you decrease and increase Radius values? - October 8, 2018
- FOC Tips: testing of dissimilar connector styles - October 5, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: guidance for developing a fiber optic polishing process? - October 4, 2018