Old Lyme, CT – November 1, 2017 – FiberQA, an innovator and manufacturer of automated fiber optic test equipment based in the United States, announces study by Lockheed, Cinch and Fiber QA to be presented during AVFOP 2017.
November 7-9, 2017 the FiberQA team will be heading to New Orleans for the Avionics and Vehicle Fiber-Optics And Photonics Conference where they will be presenting a paper based on the critical study, “Measuring Fiber End Face Inspection Microscope Reproducibility using Chrome on Glass Artifacts”.
Measuring Fiber End Face Inspection Microscope Reproducibility using Chrome on Glass Artifacts is written by Charles DiSaverio (Lockheed), Chris J. Wilson (Cinch), and Doug Wilson (FiberQA).
Paper presentation time is November 9, 2017 at 11:30 AM at AVFOP. If you are unable to attend AVFOP, you’ll be able to read a brief overview and download the paper once it has been presented. Check out the full session schedule online for more info.
The FiberQA sales team will also be providing live demos on a FastMT and debuting the industry’s first automated probe-style fiberscopes with BUILT-IN CLEANING! The AVIT-RH and AVIT-BP are lightweight and compact enough to fit into tight spaces onboard planes and ships. The long-working-distance optics allow operators to inspect and clean installed fiber optic connectors without removing or disturbing surrounding line cards. Gone are the days of inserting an unreliable, unstable probe that are labor intensive and slow. From manufacturing to installation to maintenance, FiberQA’s FastMT and AVIT systems keep fiber optics mission-ready with fast, reliable inspection and cleaning.
For more information (800) 473-4237 / 508-992-6464 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FiberQA is the industry’s most innovative developer of automated fiber optic inspection and cleaning systems. We have created, developed, manufactured, and patented automated test equipment for use in Mil-Aero, Telecom, and Datacom companies worldwide.
FiberQA product lines include: FastMT, the fastest fully automated desktop fiber scope on the market; FastCLEAN automated end face cleaning tools; and AVIT integrated inspection & cleaning systems that process multiple connectors in a fraction of the time.
- AFL Showcasing new TAPLINK™ Connectors at SEE Trade Show - June 19, 2019
- New Bedford Deploys Innovative Marina Trash Skimmer To Address Marine Debris In Coastal Waters - April 25, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. Expands Marketing Department; Joni Montemagno joins as Director Marketing Promotions - April 17, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces FOC 20–5-1 campaign to support Children’s Cancer Research #20mtns5states1mission - April 16, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Kelly Michael Skelton as Systems Architect - April 9, 2019
- Announcing Discontinuation of Ericsson Fusion Splicer Support; Introducing New FITEL S185 Series From Furukawa Electric Co. - March 29, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces FOC 10-4 campaign to support #5MillionSteps - July 2, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the ÅngströmBond Solutions Center to provide the industry with epoxy technical solutions and products - May 8, 2018
- End Supply Chain Friction By Changing This One Thing About Your Quality Control Process… - November 16, 2017
- Study by Lockheed, Cinch, and FiberQA to be Presented during AVFOP 2017 - November 1, 2017