Milpitas, CA, February 20, 2017 – Viavi Solutions (NASDAQ: VIAV) Enterprise-SLM builds on industry-leading Viavi expertise in OTDR technology, providing features and capabilities to technicians enabling correct and timely testing. Meeting tight network specifications with a repeatable and precise OTDR that can perform all necessary Advanced/Tier 2 tests in Enterprise and Datacenter environments, while providing a tailored and user-friendly interface, the Enterprise-SLM efficiently removes complexity from OTDR testing.
“With extremely strict loss budgets and rapid growth of MPO architectures, Enterprise and Datacenter technicians are driven to use OTDRs to provide the test details they need, but are often intimidated by complexities associated with using and understanding them,” says Charlene Roux, Product Line Manager for Viavi OTDRs. “Our SLM applications have eliminated these barriers for numerous fiber technicians in FTTH, FTTA, and Cable markets. We are now expanding this same benefit to Enterprise and Datacenter technicians, giving them numerous capabilities with fast and intuitive operation.”
- Self-setting OTDR with pre-defined SmartConfig™
- Icon-based map view of the link and events (SLM)
- Pass/fail alarm criteria per the TIA/IEC standards
- Project management capability to easily control and document all the tested fiber
- Management of an optical switch to test MPO cable
- Automatic PDF report generation
- Embedded Encircled Flux compliance
With Enterprise-SLM, technicians will experience intuitive Tier 2 fiber testing, an easy 3-step operation via the application’s streamlined user interface that provides swift test result analysis. Viavi’s new Enterprise-SLM is the essential Tier 2 application for your Enterprise and Datacenter needs.
About Viavi Solutions
Viavi (NASDAQ: VIAV) is a global provider of network test, monitoring and assurance solutions to communications service providers, enterprises and their ecosystems, supported by a worldwide channel community including Viavi Velocity Solution Partners. We deliver end-to-end visibility across physical, virtual and hybrid networks, enabling customers to optimize connectivity, quality of experience and profitability. Viavi is also a leader in high performance thin film optical coatings, providing light management solutions to anti-counterfeiting, consumer electronics, automotive, defense and instrumentation markets.
- AFL Showcasing new TAPLINK™ Connectors at SEE Trade Show - June 19, 2019
- New Bedford Deploys Innovative Marina Trash Skimmer To Address Marine Debris In Coastal Waters - April 25, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. Expands Marketing Department; Joni Montemagno joins as Director Marketing Promotions - April 17, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces FOC 20–5-1 campaign to support Children’s Cancer Research #20mtns5states1mission - April 16, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Kelly Michael Skelton as Systems Architect - April 9, 2019
- Announcing Discontinuation of Ericsson Fusion Splicer Support; Introducing New FITEL S185 Series From Furukawa Electric Co. - March 29, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces FOC 10-4 campaign to support #5MillionSteps - July 2, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the ÅngströmBond Solutions Center to provide the industry with epoxy technical solutions and products - May 8, 2018
- End Supply Chain Friction By Changing This One Thing About Your Quality Control Process… - November 16, 2017
- Study by Lockheed, Cinch, and FiberQA to be Presented during AVFOP 2017 - November 1, 2017