Tukwila, WA and Spartanburg, SC – Light Brigade, AFL’s training and education division, is now offering Fiber Optics for Enterprise Networks. The three-day course provides the practical knowledge and hands-on skills required to properly design, install and maintain fiber optic premises and data center networks. Students will learn about how fiber works plus key technical specifications, specific products, standards and best practices. Time will be spent learning to properly use the latest fiber optic technology and equipment to splice, connectorize, test and troubleshoot multimode and single-mode fiber networks.
“Fiber optic networks in the enterprise space are becoming more complex and many Light Brigade Trainingorganizations come to us requesting specialized training,” commented Lee Kellett, general manager of Light Brigade. “We developed this course from the ground up—getting input from key people in this market to produce a course that will be valuable throughout the industry.”
The first Fiber Optics for Enterprise Networks class will be held March 14-16 in Lowell, MA. Additional classes are scheduled for Seattle, Washington and Las Vegas, Nevada later in 2016. To view the current schedule, visit www.lightbrigade.com.
About Light Brigade
Founded in 1987, The Light Brigade has trained over 50,000 people worldwide in its instructor led public and custom classes on fiber optic design, maintenance, and testing, including advanced topics such as FTTx, DWDM, and PMD/CD. The company also produces online courses and training DVDs that provide focus on specific fiber related topics. For more information about Light Brigade, visit www.lightbrigade.com.
Founded in 1984, AFL is an international manufacturer providing end-to-end solutions to the energy, service provider, enterprise and industrial markets as well as several emerging markets. The company’s products are in use in over 130 countries and include fiber optic cable and hardware, transmission and substation accessories, outside plant equipment, connectivity, test and inspection equipment, fusion splicers and training. AFL also offers a wide variety of services supporting data center, enterprise, wireless, and outside plant applications.
Headquartered in Spartanburg, SC, AFL has operations in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fujikura Ltd. of Japan. For more information, visit www.AFLglobal.com.
Rick Atchison, Marketing Specialist,Light Brigade, (206) 575-0404 ext. 200,firstname.lastname@example.org
Corie Culp, Public Relations Manager, AFL, 864.433.5409, Corie.Culp@AFLglobal.com
- Larry Donalds presenting Critical Design Goals to Manufacture Optical Fiber Preforms at the 6th Workshop on Specialty Optical Fiber and Their Applications (WSOF) November 6-8, 2019, Charleston, SC - September 1, 2019
- Cable Connector Market Share 2019 Overview by Type, Emerging Growth Factors, Sales Analysis, Future Scope, Leading Manufacturers and Forecast 2024 - August 29, 2019
- Dymax Corporation Recognized by Inc. 5000 Ranked in Top 5,000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S. - August 20, 2019
- Domaille 5300 Polishing Machine Video Released - August 10, 2019
- Polymers Market Industry review and forecasts 2019-2027 - August 10, 2019
- New and emerging cabling standards from the TIA - August 9, 2019
- Fiber Optics Market Size, Share and Trends 2019 - August 9, 2019
- Larry Donalds to present MCVD Tips to enhance preform strength, yield, and reproducibility at ECOC 2019 - August 2, 2019
- AngstromLink Resource Center for OKP Optical Plastic Series at ECOC 2019 announced - July 24, 2019
- Technavio market research report on the global cable assembly market from 2019-2023 - July 10, 2019