Tukwila, WA and Spartanburg, SC – Light Brigade, AFL’s training and education division, is now offering Fiber Optics for Enterprise Networks. The three-day course provides the practical knowledge and hands-on skills required to properly design, install and maintain fiber optic premises and data center networks. Students will learn about how fiber works plus key technical specifications, specific products, standards and best practices. Time will be spent learning to properly use the latest fiber optic technology and equipment to splice, connectorize, test and troubleshoot multimode and single-mode fiber networks.
“Fiber optic networks in the enterprise space are becoming more complex and many Light Brigade Trainingorganizations come to us requesting specialized training,” commented Lee Kellett, general manager of Light Brigade. “We developed this course from the ground up—getting input from key people in this market to produce a course that will be valuable throughout the industry.”
The first Fiber Optics for Enterprise Networks class will be held March 14-16 in Lowell, MA. Additional classes are scheduled for Seattle, Washington and Las Vegas, Nevada later in 2016. To view the current schedule, visit www.lightbrigade.com.
About Light Brigade
Founded in 1987, The Light Brigade has trained over 50,000 people worldwide in its instructor led public and custom classes on fiber optic design, maintenance, and testing, including advanced topics such as FTTx, DWDM, and PMD/CD. The company also produces online courses and training DVDs that provide focus on specific fiber related topics. For more information about Light Brigade, visit www.lightbrigade.com.
Founded in 1984, AFL is an international manufacturer providing end-to-end solutions to the energy, service provider, enterprise and industrial markets as well as several emerging markets. The company’s products are in use in over 130 countries and include fiber optic cable and hardware, transmission and substation accessories, outside plant equipment, connectivity, test and inspection equipment, fusion splicers and training. AFL also offers a wide variety of services supporting data center, enterprise, wireless, and outside plant applications.
Headquartered in Spartanburg, SC, AFL has operations in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fujikura Ltd. of Japan. For more information, visit www.AFLglobal.com.
Rick Atchison, Marketing Specialist,Light Brigade, (206) 575-0404 ext. 200,email@example.com
Corie Culp, Public Relations Manager, AFL, 864.433.5409, Corie.Culp@AFLglobal.com
- PRESS RELEASE: FOC announces the addition of Disposable Medical Face Masks to their inventory - April 27, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Technical Discussion schedule, Reception and Product Demonstrations at OFC March 10-12, 2020, San Diego, CA - February 27, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Richard Mack as Market Analyst - February 10, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Technical Discussion schedule at SPIE Photonics West February 4-6, 2020, San Francisco, CA - February 4, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces latest Corporate Citizen project: FOC Road to the Boston Marathon - January 23, 2020
- The Latest Corporate Citizen at FOC makes FOC Proud - January 22, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc., announces Ben Waite as presenter at the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 10, 2019
- Network experts from Verizon and Microsoft join the world’s leading fiber companies for the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 1, 2019
- FOC announces presentation, paper and tutorials on latest industry products at International Cable & Connectivity Symposium (IWCS) 2019 - September 29, 2019
- New FOC Website and Expanded Technical Resource Centers Launch at ECOC 2019 announced - September 23, 2019