Pittsburgh, USA – October 1, 2019 - The CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference is a major annual gathering for global leaders from the telecommunications and optical fiber communities. Here they meet for strategic discussions on key market developments facing this industry. CRU, along with host sponsor Corning Incorporated, are bringing the conference to the US for the first time in its five-year history.
Keynote speakers confirmed include: Tara Mooar, Vice President, Global Engineering & System Performance, Verizon; and Rich Baca, Data Center Fiber Optic Architecture & Novel Optical Solutions, Microsoft Azure. Another highlight will be the smart city keynote presentation from Katie Espeseth, Vice President, EPB, who will discuss the fiber transformation project her company has led in Chattanooga. The conference will also feature a panel discussion between global producers of optical fiber and cable: Corning Incorporated, Prysmian and YOFC.
CRU’s Michael Finch, Head of Wire and Cable, commented “Given the volatility in global markets, it is the perfect time to discuss the latest developments in trends such as 5G network deployment and hyper-scale data-centre investment. We are delighted to be able to share a line-up for this year’s event that includes thought-leaders from the companies shaping these advances.”
The CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference attracts leading telecom network executives, fiber optic producers, solution providers, and industry innovators from around the world. Themes will include the role of the US in building a fiber-enabled society;the evolution of5G and smart city fiber requirements; innovations in fiber and cable technologies; and expert views on developments in key advanced, and emerging, telecom markets around the world.
Along with C-level discussions, and networking opportunities with hard-to-reach senior decision-makers, the event is accompanied by a large exhibition, showcasing global experts leading the way in next-generation technologies and solutions for the industry.
The CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable 2019 Conference will be held November 18-20 in Charlotte, North Carolina, US.
For more details about the event, please visit http://bit.ly/2nTsDVd
To request a press pass or for further information about the event, please contact email@example.com
About CRU Events
CRU Events creates industry leading commercial and technical events.
Our knowledge of the sectors we serve, combined with our trusted market relationships, enable us to deliver valuable programmes, driven by topical themes addressed by the thought leaders in our industries.
We are in business to share our knowledge, spark debate and facilitate networking between CRU’s communities to build lifetime value for our customers.
provides consistent and market-leading analysis of the global optical fiber and
cable sectors: our methodology is robust and transparent, we examine end-uses
in depth, and we develop our outlooks with the support of our inhouse economics
Our analysts are central to the service we provide. You can engage directly with our fiber and cable experts in London, Beijing, Hong Kong and Pittsburgh to discuss emerging trends and market developments.
In 2019, CRU celebrates 50 years in business. When facing critical business decisions, you can rely on our first-hand knowledge to give you a complete view of a commodity market. And you can engage with our experts directly, for the full picture and a personalised response.
CRU – big enough to deliver a high-quality service, small enough to care about all of our customers.
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces latest Corporate Citizen project: FOC Road to the Boston Marathon - January 23, 2020
- The Latest Corporate Citizen at FOC makes FOC Proud - January 22, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc., announces Ben Waite as presenter at the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 10, 2019
- Network experts from Verizon and Microsoft join the world’s leading fiber companies for the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 1, 2019
- FOC announces presentation, paper and tutorials on latest industry products at International Cable & Connectivity Symposium (IWCS) 2019 - September 29, 2019
- New FOC Website and Expanded Technical Resource Centers Launch at ECOC 2019 announced - September 23, 2019
- Larry Donalds presenting Critical Design Goals to Manufacture Optical Fiber Preforms at the 6th Workshop on Specialty Optical Fiber and Their Applications (WSOF) November 6-8, 2019, Charleston, SC - September 1, 2019
- Cable Connector Market Share 2019 Overview by Type, Emerging Growth Factors, Sales Analysis, Future Scope, Leading Manufacturers and Forecast 2024 - August 29, 2019
- Dymax Corporation Recognized by Inc. 5000 Ranked in Top 5,000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S. - August 20, 2019
- Domaille 5300 Polishing Machine Video Released - August 10, 2019