News & Events
- New Bedford Deploys Innovative Marina Trash Skimmer To Address Marine Debris In Coastal Waters
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. Expands Marketing Department; Joni Montemagno joins as Director Marketing Promotions
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces FOC 20–5-1 campaign to support Children’s Cancer Research #20mtns5states1mission
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Kelly Michael Skelton as Systems Architect
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces FOC 10-4 campaign to support #5MillionSteps
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the ÅngströmBond Solutions Center to provide the industry with epoxy technical solutions and products
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. introduces Viavi FiberChek Sidewinder, first fully autonomous handheld inspection and analysis solution for multifiber connectors
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the promotion of William Sorell to Shipping Supervisor
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Larry Donalds as Business Development, Fiber Design and Manufacturing, Technical Sales
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. introduces High Refractive Index Coating for Optoelectronics, LEDs, Emissive displays, AL-2264
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces FOC Cleaving Station with demonstration at ECOC 2017
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Fiber Month at New Bedford Art Museum/ArtWorks! Sponsorship March 2017
- International Cable & Connectivity Symposium (IWCS) Elects Ben Waite to Board of Directors
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces FOC Cleaving Station with demonstrations and presentations at OFC 2017
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Marcel Buijs joins EMEA Technical Business Development Team
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces BiOS and Photonics West 2017 Line Up
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the promotion of Michael Thorpe to Manager of Customer Service Department
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the US Conec IBC™ Brand Ferrule Cleaner MTP-16™ and IBC™ Brand Ferrule Cleaner PRIZM® MT / MXC to their new product portfolio
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces sponsorship of Love of the Game in partnership with UMass DifferenceMaker Program
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces sponsorship of Grumpy’s Cranberry Harvest 5K Trail Run/Walk
If you are a member of the news media and have an inquiry, please contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc. Public Relations at email@example.com
Director of Strategic Marketing
If you have an event inquiry, please contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc. Event Director at
Not a member of the media?
We want to make sure you find the information you need.
Please visit our Meet Our Staff page to find your contact.
23 Centre Street
New Bedford, MA 02740 USA
Fiber Optic Center (FOC) is an international high technology sales, marketing, distribution, manufacturing and consulting company. FOC has several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, making them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. FOC also strives to “make the business part easy,” offering outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. Their main focus is assisting cable assembly houses with supplies, equipment, consulting and technical support in the manufacturing and testing of fiber optic cable assemblies. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations.