New Bedford, MA, USA, January 29, 2016 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and recognized as one of the most technically savvy fiber optics companies in the world, announces the addition of new Fiber Splice Trays in four different sizes to their website.
These Fiber Splice Trays come equipped with 2 mounting holes to provide flexibility in closure. Tray features a ruggedized, polycarbonate cover, allowing for clear visual inspection, ideal for fiber routing, maintenance & trouble shooting. These splice trays are designed to provide complete protection to fusion splices (heat shrink) & mechanical type splices. Clear button mounting aid and black fusion splice chips come with peel & stick to provide technicians with ability to adapt to universal environments.
The splice tray can also be used for bare fusion splices by adding a 12- position bare fusion splice chip. Trays are available in four dimensions:
- 4×7 aluminum splice tray: http://bit.ly/23rf0ru
- 4×11.75 aluminum splice tray: http://bit.ly/202aOz8
- 5×8.75 aluminum splice tray: http://bit.ly/1ShvI7m
- 5×11.75 aluminum splice tray: http://bit.ly/1QzLL0o
Applications include CATV/Telecom, LAN/WAN, Data Centers, Medical, Military, and Wireless/Broadband.
FOC offers helpful tips, Q&A through their online AskFOC tool, and technical blogs from industry experts. These are related blogs to this product:
- Technical Article: Loose Tight Buffer, Time to Define What We Mean: http://bit.ly/1QqoyM8
- Defining type and semi tight buffers as opposed to loose tubes in optical cables: http://bit.ly/1Pzw8B1
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center (FOC) is an international high technology sales, marketing, distribution, manufacturing and consulting company. FOC has several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, making them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. FOC also strives to “make the business part easy,” offering outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. Their main focus is assisting cable assembly houses with supplies, equipment, consulting and technical support in the manufacturing and testing of fiber optic cable assemblies. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations.
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: email@example.com
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What documentation have you published on how operators can better meet design goals? - January 29, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Chemical level changes in gas delivery system bubbling process - January 19, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Specialty optical preforms strength and deposition issues - January 16, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are experiencing chemical level drops in our chemical bubbler. Is this a temperature issue or should we be focusing on other variables? - January 16, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are having issues with shrinkage and are focusing on the polish step. Looking for some steps, best practices, solutions, etc. - January 4, 2018
- FOC Marketing Tip 12: Social Media Navigation - December 22, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 11: Business Development: An Honest Conversation - December 21, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 10: Product Inventory Management and a quick snapshot…. - December 20, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 9: Trade Show Strategy Revisited - December 19, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 8: The Roles of a Marketing Team - December 18, 2017