New Bedford, MA, USA, January 29, 2016 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and recognized as one of the most technically savvy fiber optics companies in the world, announces the addition of new Fiber Splice Trays in four different sizes to their website.
These Fiber Splice Trays come equipped with 2 mounting holes to provide flexibility in closure. Tray features a ruggedized, polycarbonate cover, allowing for clear visual inspection, ideal for fiber routing, maintenance & trouble shooting. These splice trays are designed to provide complete protection to fusion splices (heat shrink) & mechanical type splices. Clear button mounting aid and black fusion splice chips come with peel & stick to provide technicians with ability to adapt to universal environments.
The splice tray can also be used for bare fusion splices by adding a 12- position bare fusion splice chip. Trays are available in four dimensions:
- 4×7 aluminum splice tray: http://bit.ly/23rf0ru
- 4×11.75 aluminum splice tray: http://bit.ly/202aOz8
- 5×8.75 aluminum splice tray: http://bit.ly/1ShvI7m
- 5×11.75 aluminum splice tray: http://bit.ly/1QzLL0o
Applications include CATV/Telecom, LAN/WAN, Data Centers, Medical, Military, and Wireless/Broadband.
FOC offers helpful tips, Q&A through their online AskFOC tool, and technical blogs from industry experts. These are related blogs to this product:
- Technical Article: Loose Tight Buffer, Time to Define What We Mean: http://bit.ly/1QqoyM8
- Defining type and semi tight buffers as opposed to loose tubes in optical cables: http://bit.ly/1Pzw8B1
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center (FOC) is an international high technology sales, marketing, distribution, manufacturing and consulting company. FOC has several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, making them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. FOC also strives to “make the business part easy,” offering outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. Their main focus is assisting cable assembly houses with supplies, equipment, consulting and technical support in the manufacturing and testing of fiber optic cable assemblies. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations.
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: email@example.com
- FOC Tips: cables hanging in existing masts vs. installing ducts in the ground - June 20, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: are there Standards on the amount of contamination for multi-fiber end-faces? - June 18, 2018
- FOC Tips: “transition point” where buffered fiber is stripped away to reveal the bare fiber - June 15, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: where can I get a little bit of Teflon? - June 14, 2018
- FOC Tips: dual asymmetric centrifuge - June 13, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: contamination of fixture affecting precision - June 11, 2018
- FOC Tips: cross sectioning and detailed failure analysis - June 8, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: is there a way to avoid wasted epoxy? - June 7, 2018
- FOC Tips: 2-stage heat cure - June 6, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: what are the key differences between copper and glass optical fiber we need to be aware of? - June 4, 2018