New Bedford, MA, USA, January 14, 2016 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and recognized as one of the most technically savvy fiber optics companies in the world, announces the addition of ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro Final Polishing Lapping Film to their website.
ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro Final Polishing Lapping Film joins FOC’s range of fiber solutions. For customers with needs for cost-effective protrusion producing film that can meet Telcordia specs have a few options for beginning to work with FOC and this new product.
At SPIE Photonics West, FOC will be offering product discussions and demonstrations at their booth, #5048, with Film Technical Expert, Donna Brodie. Appointments with both Donna Brodie and to receive samples of this new high performance final film can be made with marketing at email@example.com.
The new Ultimas-Pro line offers highest performance at lowest manufacturing cost. Additional features include:
- Positive protrusion
- Mineral: SiO2
- Fiber height: Positive
- Color: Translucent white
- Base: 75um-PET
ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro Final Polishing Lapping Film is available in 5″ disk, (package of 100 disks) and can be found here: http://bit.ly/1mZk99A
In addition to the Photonics West event, FOC will be offering demonstrations and ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro samples at OFC in Anaheim at booth #2308 just inside the main entrance of the event.
FOC has a quick link to their website now showing information on the Ultimas options at: http://bit.ly/1Kdxm3p
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center (FOC) is an international high technology sales, marketing, distribution, manufacturing and consulting company. FOC has several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, making them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. FOC also strives to “make the business part easy,” offering outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. Their main focus is assisting cable assembly houses with supplies, equipment, consulting and technical support in the manufacturing and testing of fiber optic cable assemblies. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations.
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: email@example.com
- PRESS RELEASE: FOC announces the addition of Disposable Medical Face Masks to their inventory - April 27, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Technical Discussion schedule, Reception and Product Demonstrations at OFC March 10-12, 2020, San Diego, CA - February 27, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Richard Mack as Market Analyst - February 10, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Technical Discussion schedule at SPIE Photonics West February 4-6, 2020, San Francisco, CA - February 4, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces latest Corporate Citizen project: FOC Road to the Boston Marathon - January 23, 2020
- The Latest Corporate Citizen at FOC makes FOC Proud - January 22, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc., announces Ben Waite as presenter at the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 10, 2019
- Network experts from Verizon and Microsoft join the world’s leading fiber companies for the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 1, 2019
- FOC announces presentation, paper and tutorials on latest industry products at International Cable & Connectivity Symposium (IWCS) 2019 - September 29, 2019
- New FOC Website and Expanded Technical Resource Centers Launch at ECOC 2019 announced - September 23, 2019