New Bedford, MA, USA, January 14, 2016 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and recognized as one of the most technically savvy fiber optics companies in the world, announces the addition of ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro Final Polishing Lapping Film to their website.
ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro Final Polishing Lapping Film joins FOC’s range of fiber solutions. For customers with needs for cost-effective protrusion producing film that can meet Telcordia specs have a few options for beginning to work with FOC and this new product.
At SPIE Photonics West, FOC will be offering product discussions and demonstrations at their booth, #5048, with Film Technical Expert, Donna Brodie. Appointments with both Donna Brodie and to receive samples of this new high performance final film can be made with marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new Ultimas-Pro line offers highest performance at lowest manufacturing cost. Additional features include:
- Positive protrusion
- Mineral: SiO2
- Fiber height: Positive
- Color: Translucent white
- Base: 75um-PET
ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro Final Polishing Lapping Film is available in 5″ disk, (package of 100 disks) and can be found here: http://bit.ly/1mZk99A
In addition to the Photonics West event, FOC will be offering demonstrations and ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro samples at OFC in Anaheim at booth #2308 just inside the main entrance of the event.
FOC has a quick link to their website now showing information on the Ultimas options at: http://bit.ly/1Kdxm3p
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center (FOC) is an international high technology sales, marketing, distribution, manufacturing and consulting company. FOC has several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, making them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. FOC also strives to “make the business part easy,” offering outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. Their main focus is assisting cable assembly houses with supplies, equipment, consulting and technical support in the manufacturing and testing of fiber optic cable assemblies. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations.
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464, Email: email@example.com
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AFL Showcasing new TAPLINK™ Connectors at SEE Trade Show - June 19, 2019
- New Bedford Deploys Innovative Marina Trash Skimmer To Address Marine Debris In Coastal Waters - April 25, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. Expands Marketing Department; Joni Montemagno joins as Director Marketing Promotions - April 17, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces FOC 20–5-1 campaign to support Children’s Cancer Research #20mtns5states1mission - April 16, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Kelly Michael Skelton as Systems Architect - April 9, 2019
- Announcing Discontinuation of Ericsson Fusion Splicer Support; Introducing New FITEL S185 Series From Furukawa Electric Co. - March 29, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces FOC 10-4 campaign to support #5MillionSteps - July 2, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the ÅngströmBond Solutions Center to provide the industry with epoxy technical solutions and products - May 8, 2018
- End Supply Chain Friction By Changing This One Thing About Your Quality Control Process… - November 16, 2017
- Study by Lockheed, Cinch, and FiberQA to be Presented during AVFOP 2017 - November 1, 2017