New Bedford, MA, USA, March 2, 2016 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and recognized as one of the most technically savvy fiber optics companies in the world, announces a new line of Fiber Blowing Solutions to address challenges in existing infrastructure and in the ground.
FOC’s staff of Technical Experts are expanding their product solutions and expertise into the area of cable blowing for optical fibers and FTTH challenges. Working to provide solutions for issues in the field, FOC is excited to offer the following cable blowing machines for optical fibers: MINIFLOW RAPID, MULTIFLOW, MICROFLOW and POWERFLOW found here: http://bit.ly/1niic7k
- MINIFLOW RAPID is compact and efficient, capable of installing fiber cable at speeds up to 100 m/min. and up to a distance of 3.5 km. With stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction for rugged conditions, the MINIFLOW continuously monitors the pushing force applied on the fiber cable to make stopping the drive wheels possible before the cable is damaged.
- MULTIFLOW is for blowing multiple and many different combinations of duct and micro ducts. It is possible to install micro ducts and fiber cables using either air or water. With water assisted cable blowing you can achieve higher pressure, which is particularly advantageous when installing multiple micro ducts at once or lager cables.
- Protection technology MICROFLOW has a unique protection technology that stops the machine if the fiber cable meets an obstacle. The stop occurs because the cable gets bent inside the blowing machine, this is registered by a sensor and the motor stops. The machine will also stop automatically if the motor exceeds the preset maximum torque level. In both cases the machine stops immediately so the fiber cable does not get damaged. After the protection technology has stopped the machine, it will automatically start up again. It will try 3 times total to get through the obstacle, if it still has not succeeded it will come to a full stop.
- POWERFLOW can blow cables with a speed up to 80 m/min. It is possible to blow distances up to 10 km and install fiber optic cables using either air or water. With water assisted cable blowing you can achieve optimal results, especially when installing larger cables or blowing long distances.
FOC continues to serve the industry’s technical needs through the weekly helpful tips, Q&A through online AskFOC tool, and technical blogs and articles on the greatest challenges. The following are technical discussions we have published in partnership with Fremco on Fiber Blowing:
- Blowing Fiber in Existing Infrastructure: https://focenter.com/fiber-in-existing-infrastructure/
- Avoid Fiber Blowing Challenges Hidden in the Ground…: https://focenter.com/challenges-hidden-in-the-ground/
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center (FOC) is an international high technology sales, marketing, distribution, manufacturing and consulting company. FOC has several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, making them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. FOC also strives to “make the business part easy,” offering outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. Their main focus is assisting cable assembly houses with supplies, equipment, consulting and technical support in the manufacturing and testing of fiber optic cable assemblies. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations.
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: email@example.com
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What documentation have you published on how operators can better meet design goals? - January 29, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Chemical level changes in gas delivery system bubbling process - January 19, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Specialty optical preforms strength and deposition issues - January 16, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are experiencing chemical level drops in our chemical bubbler. Is this a temperature issue or should we be focusing on other variables? - January 16, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are having issues with shrinkage and are focusing on the polish step. Looking for some steps, best practices, solutions, etc. - January 4, 2018
- FOC Marketing Tip 12: Social Media Navigation - December 22, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 11: Business Development: An Honest Conversation - December 21, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 10: Product Inventory Management and a quick snapshot…. - December 20, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 9: Trade Show Strategy Revisited - December 19, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 8: The Roles of a Marketing Team - December 18, 2017