New Bedford, MA, USA, July 28, 2016 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces the addition of the FiberChek Probe from Viavi to focenter.com. All new handheld automates capabilities and autonomous operation to ensure best practices with time-saving workflows.
The FiberChek probe builds on industry-leading Viavi expertise in fiber inspection to deliver an all-in-one handheld solution for technicians at every skill level. Meeting all fiber inspection needs with built-in image viewing, auto-focus, pass/fail analysis, storage and recall, the FiberChek probe completely automates inspection workflows to ensure fast and accurate performance.
“Fiber networks have reached a point where inspection is an essential part of every technician’s job—they no longer have any room for mistakes,” says Matt Brown, director of the Viavi Fiber Inspection and Test group. “The FiberChek probe is a fully autonomous handheld device that automates each step of the inspection workflow at the press of a button.”
Achieve fully autonomous inspection with an all-in-one solution
- Automate inspection workflows
- Ensure accurate and fast test performance
- Easily access the fiber connection anywhere
- Connect with other Viavi instruments and mobile devices
The integrated touch-screen display shows live images and analysis results with easy navigation and testing for desired acceptance criteria, including IEC-61300-3-35 standards or customer-specific requirements. In addition, the FiberChek probe also integrates with a wide selection of other Viavi test solutions and both iOS and Android mobile devices via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB.
With FiberChek, technicians get a complete fiber-inspection solution in the palm of their hand. Whether used on its own or along with other devices, the FiberChek probe is the essential fiber tool for every technician. From new install deployments, network certification, troubleshooting, moves, adds, and changes, installers can use FiberChek wherever they handle fiber because it includes all of the capabilities needed to complete jobs faster, correctly, and on time, the first time.
Technical questions on the FiberChek can be asked to FOC team at 800-473-4237.
Additional resources from the team include:
- FOC technical solution content: http://bit.ly/29WTvgn
- Glossary, Acronyms, Military Specifications for Connectors: http://bit.ly/2a2EFn8
- Q&A Resource: email technical questions to AskFOC@focenter.com
- Follow Fiber Optic Center @FiberOpticCntr
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations.
For further information contact: Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: How do I measure the concentricity of, or tune, an APC connector? - November 27, 2017
- From the Industry: End Supply Chain Friction By Changing This One Thing About Your Quality Control Process… - November 16, 2017
- From the Industry: Study by Lockheed, Cinch, and FiberQA to be Presented during AVFOP 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Can you use expired epoxy? - November 1, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Determining minor or normal slight binder indentation on buffer tubes - October 16, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. introduces Viavi FiberChek Sidewinder, first fully autonomous handheld inspection and analysis solution for multifiber connectors - October 10, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the promotion of William Sorell to Shipping Supervisor - October 5, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Where does dust based end face contamination come from? - August 16, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What is the highest capacity fiber count an OCETS can handle? - August 9, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Why is it important to clean both ends of the connector pair? - August 8, 2017