New Bedford, MA, USA, July 28, 2016 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces the addition of the FiberChek Probe from Viavi to focenter.com. All new handheld automates capabilities and autonomous operation to ensure best practices with time-saving workflows.
The FiberChek probe builds on industry-leading Viavi expertise in fiber inspection to deliver an all-in-one handheld solution for technicians at every skill level. Meeting all fiber inspection needs with built-in image viewing, auto-focus, pass/fail analysis, storage and recall, the FiberChek probe completely automates inspection workflows to ensure fast and accurate performance.
“Fiber networks have reached a point where inspection is an essential part of every technician’s job—they no longer have any room for mistakes,” says Matt Brown, director of the Viavi Fiber Inspection and Test group. “The FiberChek probe is a fully autonomous handheld device that automates each step of the inspection workflow at the press of a button.”
Achieve fully autonomous inspection with an all-in-one solution
- Automate inspection workflows
- Ensure accurate and fast test performance
- Easily access the fiber connection anywhere
- Connect with other Viavi instruments and mobile devices
The integrated touch-screen display shows live images and analysis results with easy navigation and testing for desired acceptance criteria, including IEC-61300-3-35 standards or customer-specific requirements. In addition, the FiberChek probe also integrates with a wide selection of other Viavi test solutions and both iOS and Android mobile devices via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB.
With FiberChek, technicians get a complete fiber-inspection solution in the palm of their hand. Whether used on its own or along with other devices, the FiberChek probe is the essential fiber tool for every technician. From new install deployments, network certification, troubleshooting, moves, adds, and changes, installers can use FiberChek wherever they handle fiber because it includes all of the capabilities needed to complete jobs faster, correctly, and on time, the first time.
Technical questions on the FiberChek can be asked to FOC team at 800-473-4237.
Additional resources from the team include:
- FOC technical solution content: http://bit.ly/29WTvgn
- Glossary, Acronyms, Military Specifications for Connectors: http://bit.ly/2a2EFn8
- Q&A Resource: email technical questions to AskFOC@focenter.com
- Follow Fiber Optic Center @FiberOpticCntr
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations.
For further information contact: Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What documentation have you published on how operators can better meet design goals? - January 29, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Chemical level changes in gas delivery system bubbling process - January 19, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Specialty optical preforms strength and deposition issues - January 16, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are experiencing chemical level drops in our chemical bubbler. Is this a temperature issue or should we be focusing on other variables? - January 16, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are having issues with shrinkage and are focusing on the polish step. Looking for some steps, best practices, solutions, etc. - January 4, 2018
- FOC Marketing Tip 12: Social Media Navigation - December 22, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 11: Business Development: An Honest Conversation - December 21, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 10: Product Inventory Management and a quick snapshot…. - December 20, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 9: Trade Show Strategy Revisited - December 19, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 8: The Roles of a Marketing Team - December 18, 2017