New Bedford, MA, USA, April 9, 2019– Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces the appointment of Kelly Michael Skelton as Systems Architect.
Kelly joins FOC as Systems Architect with experience in digital marketing strategies, analytics and identity solutions. Kelly earned his Marketing & Management Bachelor’s degree from the University of Massachusetts Lowell (UML). He will be completing his MBA this May from UML. Additionally, Kelly earned a Digital Marketing Certificate in Analytics, CRM, Social Media & E-Commerce from The Wharton School and Licenses & Certifications include: Google Measuring Customer-Centric Marketing, Google Web Designer Basics; Wharton Online: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Social Media, and E-Commerce; Facebook: Ad Policies for Content, Creative, Targeting; Facebook: Pixel (Ads & Outcome, Delivery & Evaluation), Split Testing and Best Brand Practices; Instagram for Business and is currently a Salesforce Trailhead Ranger.
Kelly’s volunteerism includes active roles as a Business Program Advisor for Shawsheen Valley Regional Vocational Technical School and is an Academic Advisor for the Salesforce Leadership Society at UML.
“The Fiber Optic Center team is excited to have Kelly join after several successful consulting projects. Kelly has embraced the FOC Corporate Citizen culture from the beginning of our relationship with him and now brings invaluable skills to the marketing team on the integration and digital marketing initiatives,” said FOC VP of Operations, Tom Waite.
Kelly can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations. @FiberOpticCntr
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464. Email: email@example.com
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOC Tips: Use the proper strip template when stripping for connectorization - July 17, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: which epoxy is the best for my application? - July 15, 2019
- Maple Syrup, Hidden Trails and Eerie Sights on the Third-Tallest Mountain in Vermont - July 14, 2019
- FOC Tips: the four major components of the fiber optic patch cord - July 12, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: when stripping multi-layer cables for connectorization, does each layer need to be stripped individually? - July 10, 2019
- FOC Tips: IL @ 1550 higher than 1310 - July 9, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Should we check for crystallization? Do we need to adjust our inspection process? - July 8, 2019
- FOC Tips: diameter of the ferrule’s hole bore is larger than the outside diameter of the fiber - July 5, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: how do we establish good cleaning techniques throughout the polishing process? - July 3, 2019
- FOC Tips: Connectors are aligned and contacted optimally - July 2, 2019