New Bedford, MA, USA, April 9, 2019– Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces the appointment of Kelly Michael Skelton as Systems Architect.
Kelly joins FOC as Systems Architect with experience in digital marketing strategies, analytics and identity solutions. Kelly earned his Marketing & Management Bachelor’s degree from the University of Massachusetts Lowell (UML). He will be completing his MBA this May from UML. Additionally, Kelly earned a Digital Marketing Certificate in Analytics, CRM, Social Media & E-Commerce from The Wharton School and Licenses & Certifications include: Google Measuring Customer-Centric Marketing, Google Web Designer Basics; Wharton Online: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Social Media, and E-Commerce; Facebook: Ad Policies for Content, Creative, Targeting; Facebook: Pixel (Ads & Outcome, Delivery & Evaluation), Split Testing and Best Brand Practices; Instagram for Business and is currently a Salesforce Trailhead Ranger.
Kelly’s volunteerism includes active roles as a Business Program Advisor for Shawsheen Valley Regional Vocational Technical School and is an Academic Advisor for the Salesforce Leadership Society at UML.
“The Fiber Optic Center team is excited to have Kelly join after several successful consulting projects. Kelly has embraced the FOC Corporate Citizen culture from the beginning of our relationship with him and now brings invaluable skills to the marketing team on the integration and digital marketing initiatives,” said FOC VP of Operations, Tom Waite.
Kelly can be reached via email at email@example.com.
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations. @FiberOpticCntr
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: email@example.com
- Larry Donalds presenting Critical Design Goals to Manufacture Optical Fiber Preforms at the 6th Workshop on Specialty Optical Fiber and Their Applications (WSOF) November 6-8, 2019, Charleston, SC - September 1, 2019
- Cable Connector Market Share 2019 Overview by Type, Emerging Growth Factors, Sales Analysis, Future Scope, Leading Manufacturers and Forecast 2024 - August 29, 2019
- Dymax Corporation Recognized by Inc. 5000 Ranked in Top 5,000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S. - August 20, 2019
- Domaille 5300 Polishing Machine Video Released - August 10, 2019
- Polymers Market Industry review and forecasts 2019-2027 - August 10, 2019
- New and emerging cabling standards from the TIA - August 9, 2019
- Fiber Optics Market Size, Share and Trends 2019 - August 9, 2019
- Larry Donalds to present MCVD Tips to enhance preform strength, yield, and reproducibility at ECOC 2019 - August 2, 2019
- AngstromLink Resource Center for OKP Optical Plastic Series at ECOC 2019 announced - July 24, 2019
- Technavio market research report on the global cable assembly market from 2019-2023 - July 10, 2019