New Bedford, MA, USA, April 9, 2019– Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces the appointment of Kelly Michael Skelton as Systems Architect.
Kelly joins FOC as Systems Architect with experience in digital marketing strategies, analytics and identity solutions. Kelly earned his Marketing & Management Bachelor’s degree from the University of Massachusetts Lowell (UML). He will be completing his MBA this May from UML. Additionally, Kelly earned a Digital Marketing Certificate in Analytics, CRM, Social Media & E-Commerce from The Wharton School and Licenses & Certifications include: Google Measuring Customer-Centric Marketing, Google Web Designer Basics; Wharton Online: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Social Media, and E-Commerce; Facebook: Ad Policies for Content, Creative, Targeting; Facebook: Pixel (Ads & Outcome, Delivery & Evaluation), Split Testing and Best Brand Practices; Instagram for Business and is currently a Salesforce Trailhead Ranger.
Kelly’s volunteerism includes active roles as a Business Program Advisor for Shawsheen Valley Regional Vocational Technical School and is an Academic Advisor for the Salesforce Leadership Society at UML.
“The Fiber Optic Center team is excited to have Kelly join after several successful consulting projects. Kelly has embraced the FOC Corporate Citizen culture from the beginning of our relationship with him and now brings invaluable skills to the marketing team on the integration and digital marketing initiatives,” said FOC VP of Operations, Tom Waite.
Kelly can be reached via email at email@example.com.
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations. @FiberOpticCntr
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: email@example.com
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: does FOC have information on common layers and what to consider when stripping? - May 20, 2019
- FOC Tips: fiber stripping and damage - May 17, 2019
- FOC Tips: to help establish good cleaning techniques throughout your polishing process - May 16, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Does Fiber Optic Center accept returns of crystallized epoxies? - May 15, 2019
- FOC Tips: implementing a cross-sectioning capability IN-HOUSE - May 14, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What are COATED flock pile pads and are there multiple choices for them? - May 13, 2019
- FOC Tips: IL @ 1310 and 1550 similar - May 9, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Our epoxy is curing differently and has a different color. Can I use it? - May 8, 2019
- FOC Tips: the hole in the ferrule is not perfectly centered - May 7, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: is there a trick to keep the polishing film from moving? - May 6, 2019