New Bedford, MA, USA, April 9, 2019– Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces the appointment of Kelly Michael Skelton as Systems Architect.
Kelly joins FOC as Systems Architect with experience in digital marketing strategies, analytics and identity solutions. Kelly earned his Marketing & Management Bachelor’s degree from the University of Massachusetts Lowell (UML). He will be completing his MBA this May from UML. Additionally, Kelly earned a Digital Marketing Certificate in Analytics, CRM, Social Media & E-Commerce from The Wharton School and Licenses & Certifications include: Google Measuring Customer-Centric Marketing, Google Web Designer Basics; Wharton Online: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Social Media, and E-Commerce; Facebook: Ad Policies for Content, Creative, Targeting; Facebook: Pixel (Ads & Outcome, Delivery & Evaluation), Split Testing and Best Brand Practices; Instagram for Business and is currently a Salesforce Trailhead Ranger.
Kelly’s volunteerism includes active roles as a Business Program Advisor for Shawsheen Valley Regional Vocational Technical School and is an Academic Advisor for the Salesforce Leadership Society at UML.
“The Fiber Optic Center team is excited to have Kelly join after several successful consulting projects. Kelly has embraced the FOC Corporate Citizen culture from the beginning of our relationship with him and now brings invaluable skills to the marketing team on the integration and digital marketing initiatives,” said FOC VP of Operations, Tom Waite.
Kelly can be reached via email at email@example.com.
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations. @FiberOpticCntr
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: email@example.com
- PRESS RELEASE: FOC announces the addition of Disposable Medical Face Masks to their inventory - April 27, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Technical Discussion schedule, Reception and Product Demonstrations at OFC March 10-12, 2020, San Diego, CA - February 27, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Richard Mack as Market Analyst - February 10, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Technical Discussion schedule at SPIE Photonics West February 4-6, 2020, San Francisco, CA - February 4, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces latest Corporate Citizen project: FOC Road to the Boston Marathon - January 23, 2020
- The Latest Corporate Citizen at FOC makes FOC Proud - January 22, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc., announces Ben Waite as presenter at the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 10, 2019
- Network experts from Verizon and Microsoft join the world’s leading fiber companies for the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 1, 2019
- FOC announces presentation, paper and tutorials on latest industry products at International Cable & Connectivity Symposium (IWCS) 2019 - September 29, 2019
- New FOC Website and Expanded Technical Resource Centers Launch at ECOC 2019 announced - September 23, 2019