New Bedford, MA, USA, August 17, 2016 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces the addition of Hernon® Tuffbond® 302 epoxy adhesive, packaged by ÅngströmBond, to their extensive epoxy line.
Tuffbond® 302 consistently performs under temperature cycling from -54C to 85C. It is a high viscosity material that flows well and cures fast. Known as a ‘5 minute epoxy’, it does not absorb humidity exhibiting moisture chemical and heat resistance. Tuffbond® 302 is used in the fiber optic industry for potting and encapsulation. It is also recommended for bonding metals, wood, ceramics, etc., and can be used for potting and encapsulation of electrical and electronic components.
Product Benefits include:
- Fast cure at room temperature (about 5 minutes)
- Low shrinkage
- 100% reactive, non-solvent system
- Easy mixing ratio of resin and hardener
- No fuming on gelation
Refer to the full datasheet for Typical Properties, both uncured and cured, storage, and applications: http://bit.ly/2bE5Gzl
For safe handling information on this product, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (SDS) tab on the product page: http://bit.ly/2aYDod0
Technical questions on Tuffbond® 302 can be asked to Kelly Barker, Fiber Optic Center, Inc.’s Epoxy Technical Manager at 508-264-5600 or email: KBarker@focenter.com
Additional resources from the FOC team include:
- FOC technical solution content: http://bit.ly/29WTvgn
- Glossary, Acronyms, Military Specifications for Connectors: http://bit.ly/2a2EFn8
- Q&A Resource: email technical questions to AskFOC@focenter.com
For an appointment to speak with Kelly Barker at ECOC, please contact Kathleen Skelton at email@example.com.
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations. @FiberOpticCntr
For further information contact: Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: email@example.com
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What documentation have you published on how operators can better meet design goals? - January 29, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Chemical level changes in gas delivery system bubbling process - January 19, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Specialty optical preforms strength and deposition issues - January 16, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are experiencing chemical level drops in our chemical bubbler. Is this a temperature issue or should we be focusing on other variables? - January 16, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are having issues with shrinkage and are focusing on the polish step. Looking for some steps, best practices, solutions, etc. - January 4, 2018
- FOC Marketing Tip 12: Social Media Navigation - December 22, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 11: Business Development: An Honest Conversation - December 21, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 10: Product Inventory Management and a quick snapshot…. - December 20, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 9: Trade Show Strategy Revisited - December 19, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 8: The Roles of a Marketing Team - December 18, 2017