New Bedford, MA, USA, November 18, 2016 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces the addition of the US Conec IBC™ Brand Ferrule Cleaner MTP-16™ and IBC™ Brand Ferrule Cleaner PRIZM® MT / MXC to their extensive cable assembly lines options.
The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) created Standard 61300-3-35, which provides guidelines about the size and amount of dirt and contamination for single and multi-fiber end-faces and also specifies both the pass/fail requirements for endface quality and a process to verify the connector meets these requirements.
When it comes to fiber installations, cleanliness is the key to success. There are solutions to ensure that clean fibers will provide clean connections. Prevention is that simple. Cleaning saves time and money.
IBC™ Brand Ferrule Cleaner MTP-16™
IBC™ Brand Cleaner MTP-16™ is a multifiber cleaner which cleans MTP-16™, TIA-604-5 compliant MPO connectors only. This cleaner can be used to clean both flat and angled MTP-16™ ferrules.
Part #: 17669
IBC™ Brand Ferrule Cleaner PRIZM® MT / MXC
The PRIZM® MT cleaning tool is designed specifically for use with US Conec’s PRIZM® MT lensed ferrule technology. The simple push style cleans bulkhead-mounted MXC® receptacles and has a guide cap to clean the cabled MXC plugs.
Part #: 15990
The FOC website offers, on each product page, the resource US ConecTechnical Note on Two-Row Singlemode Ferrule Y-offset and 20N Spring Force. Quick Link: http://bit.ly/2f7Tdjr
Additional resources from the FOC team include:
- FOC technical solution content: http://bit.ly/29WTvgn
- Glossary, Acronyms, Military Specifications for Connectors: http://bit.ly/2a2EFn8
- Q&A Resource: email technical questions to AskFOC@focenter.com
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations. @FiberOpticCntr
For further information contact: Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: email@example.com
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What documentation have you published on how operators can better meet design goals? - January 29, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Chemical level changes in gas delivery system bubbling process - January 19, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Specialty optical preforms strength and deposition issues - January 16, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are experiencing chemical level drops in our chemical bubbler. Is this a temperature issue or should we be focusing on other variables? - January 16, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are having issues with shrinkage and are focusing on the polish step. Looking for some steps, best practices, solutions, etc. - January 4, 2018
- FOC Marketing Tip 12: Social Media Navigation - December 22, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 11: Business Development: An Honest Conversation - December 21, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 10: Product Inventory Management and a quick snapshot…. - December 20, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 9: Trade Show Strategy Revisited - December 19, 2017
- FOC Marketing Tip 8: The Roles of a Marketing Team - December 18, 2017