New Bedford, MA, USA, April 27, 2020 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces the addition of Disposable Medical Face Masks to their inventory. The masks are currently in-stock and available for purchase.
The shortage of personal protective equipment, like face masks, continuing to be a serious problem for healthcare and frontline workers. FOC used their supply chain knowledge and corporate relationships to source and procure this necessary product.
Last month, FOC invested in a large inventory of Disposable Medical Face Masks from overseas for three distinct purposes:
- provide their staff,
- donate to nonprofits and frontline workers, and
- sell a portion to those in need of a source at a reasonable cost. Those sold will help the company continue the FOC Donation Program.
FOC has donated to several medical organizations and hospitals, including hardest-hit here in Massachusetts, and though their product is not official N95 (the government-certified grade for health-care workers), and does not have a formal medical certification, it has received overwhelmingly positive feedback.
The Disposable Medical Face Masks that FOC is able to supply are close-fitting to keep virus-laden droplets away from the wearer’s mouth and nose. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that a masks’ effectiveness is “highly dependent upon proper fit and use.”
Dedicated to ensuring that frontline workers do not have to resort to using less-effective masks or go without, FOC has extended an offer for any companies that would like to work, in partnership, with them on this mission should contact them directly at FiberOpticCenter@focenter.com.
Link to the product page can be found here: shop.focenter.com/disposable-medical-face-mask.
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations. @FiberOpticCntr
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464. Email: email@example.com
For media contact:
Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRESS RELEASE: FOC announces the addition of Disposable Medical Face Masks to their inventory - April 27, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Technical Discussion schedule, Reception and Product Demonstrations at OFC March 10-12, 2020, San Diego, CA - February 27, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Richard Mack as Market Analyst - February 10, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Technical Discussion schedule at SPIE Photonics West February 4-6, 2020, San Francisco, CA - February 4, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces latest Corporate Citizen project: FOC Road to the Boston Marathon - January 23, 2020
- The Latest Corporate Citizen at FOC makes FOC Proud - January 22, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc., announces Ben Waite as presenter at the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 10, 2019
- Network experts from Verizon and Microsoft join the world’s leading fiber companies for the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 1, 2019
- FOC announces presentation, paper and tutorials on latest industry products at International Cable & Connectivity Symposium (IWCS) 2019 - September 29, 2019
- New FOC Website and Expanded Technical Resource Centers Launch at ECOC 2019 announced - September 23, 2019