North Bennington, VT, USA, August 29, 2016 – Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. (THC), an international leader in consultation and technical training in the areas of optical cable, optical sensors, and cable/connector interface, announces the date and times they will be presenting Wayne M. Kachmar’s paper, Cable Strength Member to Connector Analysis.
Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC.’s presentation by Wayne M. Kachmar is scheduled for Wednesday morning, October 5, 2016, 8:00 AM – 11:25 AM. Mr. Kachmar will be presenting session #13. He is the fourth presenter. The location of the presentation will be announced at a later date.
To read this press release in full, please visit Technical Horsepower Consulting’s website at: http://technicalhorsepowerconsulting.com/technical-horsepower-consulting-llc-announces-presentation-cable-strength-member-connector-analysis-paper-upcoming-65th-iwcs-international-cable-connectivity-symposium/
- FOC Tips: measuring a PC ferrule’s Apex Offset - January 15, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: what are common connector issues that we should be on alert for? - January 14, 2019
- FOC Tips: To help ensure accurate IL measurements, use good-quality test jumpers - January 11, 2019
- FOC Tips: adjusting the concentration of the fluorinated polymer - January 10, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: If the epoxy has filler or glass beads, will that interfere with the strength of the bond – and create the need for a thicker bond line? - January 8, 2019
- FOC Tips: fiber stripping and nicks - January 7, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: what happens if you overmix epoxy? - January 4, 2019
- FOC Tips: defining type and semi tight buffers as opposed to loose tubes in optical cables - January 3, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: how can one verify that epoxy processes are appropriate for the product? - December 27, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: how many different ways are there to terminate an optical fiber which is tight buffered and where can I find more information on each? - December 20, 2018