North Bennington, VT, USA, August 29, 2016 – Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. (THC), an international leader in consultation and technical training in the areas of optical cable, optical sensors, and cable/connector interface, announces the date and times they will be presenting Wayne M. Kachmar’s paper, Cable Strength Member to Connector Analysis.
Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC.’s presentation by Wayne M. Kachmar is scheduled for Wednesday morning, October 5, 2016, 8:00 AM – 11:25 AM. Mr. Kachmar will be presenting session #13. He is the fourth presenter. The location of the presentation will be announced at a later date.
To read this press release in full, please visit Technical Horsepower Consulting’s website at: http://technicalhorsepowerconsulting.com/technical-horsepower-consulting-llc-announces-presentation-cable-strength-member-connector-analysis-paper-upcoming-65th-iwcs-international-cable-connectivity-symposium/
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: some patch cords show ‘gain’ so how can this be possible, is there something wrong with the instrument? - March 22, 2019
- FOC Tips: available supply of specialty connectors has a positive impact on those considering using non-standard fiber sizes - March 21, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Why is bond line thickness important? - March 19, 2019
- FOC Tips: 3D printed objects – steps for sanding your 3D printing project - March 18, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Why has connectivity become so important? - March 14, 2019
- FOC Tips: on epoxy curing - March 13, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Since cleanliness counts, how can I improve my epoxy work surface? - March 12, 2019
- FOC Tips: To accurately measure IL/RL, using a high-quality tester is imperative - March 11, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Which package size of epoxy is right for my process? - March 7, 2019
- FOC Tips: Cross-sectioning is an effective diagnostic tool - March 6, 2019