North Bennington, VT, USA, August 29, 2016 – Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. (THC), an international leader in consultation and technical training in the areas of optical cable, optical sensors, and cable/connector interface, announces the date and times they will be presenting Wayne M. Kachmar’s paper, Cable Strength Member to Connector Analysis.
Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC.’s presentation by Wayne M. Kachmar is scheduled for Wednesday morning, October 5, 2016, 8:00 AM – 11:25 AM. Mr. Kachmar will be presenting session #13. He is the fourth presenter. The location of the presentation will be announced at a later date.
To read this press release in full, please visit Technical Horsepower Consulting’s website at: http://technicalhorsepowerconsulting.com/technical-horsepower-consulting-llc-announces-presentation-cable-strength-member-connector-analysis-paper-upcoming-65th-iwcs-international-cable-connectivity-symposium/
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: How do I measure the concentricity of, or tune, an APC connector? - November 27, 2017
- From the Industry: End Supply Chain Friction By Changing This One Thing About Your Quality Control Process… - November 16, 2017
- From the Industry: Study by Lockheed, Cinch, and FiberQA to be Presented during AVFOP 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Can you use expired epoxy? - November 1, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Determining minor or normal slight binder indentation on buffer tubes - October 16, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. introduces Viavi FiberChek Sidewinder, first fully autonomous handheld inspection and analysis solution for multifiber connectors - October 10, 2017
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the promotion of William Sorell to Shipping Supervisor - October 5, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Where does dust based end face contamination come from? - August 16, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What is the highest capacity fiber count an OCETS can handle? - August 9, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Why is it important to clean both ends of the connector pair? - August 8, 2017