New Bedford, MA, USA, February 10, 2020– Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces the appointment of Richard Mack as Market Analyst.
Richard Mack joins FOC as Market Analyst after retiring from his position as Principal Analyst in the Wire and Cable Team of CRU Group. Mr. Mack joined KMI Research in 1988 and became a CRU analyst when CRU acquired KMI in 2006. He has been involved in fiber optics since 1981. For over ten years, he was responsible for CRU’s two main services covering fiber optics, the Optical Fibre and Cable Monitor and the Telecom Cables Market Outlook.
Richard has completed hundreds of reports and consulting projects in areas including optics, telecommunications, and cable. Prior to his work as an industry analyst and consultant, he worked on several high-tech trade magazines. He has a BA from the University of Delaware and an MS from Boston University.
“The Fiber Optic Center marketing team is excited to have Richard join us as we continue our development of strategic marketplace plans and further best practices, communication, potential new markets, and other factors for our trusted suppliers,” said FOC Director of Strategic Marketing, Kathleen Skelton. “Richard brings invaluable skills to our marketing team on research analytics to improve shaping, advertising, and marketing our FOC products and services.”
Richard can be reached via email at RichardMack@focenter.com.
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations. @FiberOpticCntr
For further information contact:
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464. Email: email@example.com
For media contact:
Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the appointment of Richard Mack as Market Analyst - February 10, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces Technical Discussion schedule at SPIE Photonics West February 4-6, 2020, San Francisco, CA - February 4, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces latest Corporate Citizen project: FOC Road to the Boston Marathon - January 23, 2020
- The Latest Corporate Citizen at FOC makes FOC Proud - January 22, 2020
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc., announces Ben Waite as presenter at the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 10, 2019
- Network experts from Verizon and Microsoft join the world’s leading fiber companies for the 5th CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference - October 1, 2019
- FOC announces presentation, paper and tutorials on latest industry products at International Cable & Connectivity Symposium (IWCS) 2019 - September 29, 2019
- New FOC Website and Expanded Technical Resource Centers Launch at ECOC 2019 announced - September 23, 2019
- Larry Donalds presenting Critical Design Goals to Manufacture Optical Fiber Preforms at the 6th Workshop on Specialty Optical Fiber and Their Applications (WSOF) November 6-8, 2019, Charleston, SC - September 1, 2019
- Cable Connector Market Share 2019 Overview by Type, Emerging Growth Factors, Sales Analysis, Future Scope, Leading Manufacturers and Forecast 2024 - August 29, 2019