New Bedford, MA, USA, October 5, 2017 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces the promotion of William Sorell to Shipping Supervisor. The announcement was made by Ben Waite, President and CEO of Fiber Optic Center.
Mr. Sorrell joined the FOC shipping team in 2011 and quickly learned the department and processes. Shipping management is a profession that requires excellence from strong working relationships with vendors to shipping and handling charges and budgets to internal teamwork to real-time customer experiences. At FOC, our daily focus includes a shipping system that delivers.
“Billy’s aptitude and contributions have been valuable to our corporate goals as he has been living the daily ‘FOC Delivers’ motto for years. He shares our vision of improved shipping efficiency along with bettering the department and shipped package appearance. ,” said Mr. Ben Waite.
As Shipping Supervisor, Sorrell will report directly to Tom Waite, FOC VP, and oversee daily operations of the department, SOP revisions, the deployment of a new inventory management tool and continual improvements to the company branding also known as the ‘FOC Customer Experience’ that this department provides.
Billy’s contact information is direct phone: 508-717-8356 or 508-992-6464 with ext. 8356 and EMAIL: BSorell@focenter.com
Additional resources from the FOC team include:
- FOC technical solution content: http://bit.ly/29WTvgn
- Glossary, Acronyms, Military Specifications for Connectors: http://bit.ly/2a2EFn8
- Q&A Resource: email technical questions to AskFOC@focenter.com
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations. @FiberOpticCntr
For further information contact: Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: email@example.com
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: does FOC have information on common layers and what to consider when stripping? - May 20, 2019
- FOC Tips: fiber stripping and damage - May 17, 2019
- FOC Tips: to help establish good cleaning techniques throughout your polishing process - May 16, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Does Fiber Optic Center accept returns of crystallized epoxies? - May 15, 2019
- FOC Tips: implementing a cross-sectioning capability IN-HOUSE - May 14, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What are COATED flock pile pads and are there multiple choices for them? - May 13, 2019
- FOC Tips: IL @ 1310 and 1550 similar - May 9, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Our epoxy is curing differently and has a different color. Can I use it? - May 8, 2019
- FOC Tips: the hole in the ferrule is not perfectly centered - May 7, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: is there a trick to keep the polishing film from moving? - May 6, 2019