Enabling the use of light to better our lives
“CommScope has sincere appreciation for the help and support FOC’s entire team as provided us over the past few years. FOC has gone out of their way to help us ……….” read more from CommScope
“On behalf of company Sylex I have to openly say that FOC is our valuable partner which gives us very strong support. In case of any device, technology, or problem ……….” read more from Sylex
“We consider FOC a valuable partner for helping with our rigid ramping requirements and providing the highest quality products and ongoing customer support ……….” read more from Clearfield
“The one thing I like about working with FOC is the ability that they have to explain the technical aspects of fiber optics to all levels of my work force. Whether it’s a seasoned veteran, or a new hire, every time they come out our team improves. ……….” read more from Lynn Electronics Corporation
“We encountered an unexpected problem during the last step in our process development and the FOC was quick to help us find an effective solution ……….” read more from Avo Photonics, Inc.
“I have had a long, wonderful relationship with the personnel at FOC. They are extremely professional and customer service minded ……….” read more from Cablcon
“Rosenberger Brazil has had FOC as a supplier for many years. They have an excellent team and excellent product quality. Everything that we need we go first to them ……….” read more from Rosenberger Domex Brasil
“An Edmund stage for adjusting the height on our Sagitta Laser cleaver broke. Erwin stripped down his demo machine back home in the Netherlands and expressed the part up to us with instructions from the manufacturer on how to replace it………..” read more from TD Fiberoptik Sweden
“We at Power Technology greatly appreciate your candor and follow-up with our problem. It was very refreshing to add a vendor (to a very short list) that was straightforward with a problem resolution………..” read more from Power Technology, Inc.
Read more FOC Testimonials here
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center announces a new variety of sizes in Fiber Splice Trays
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center announces Splicer V-Groove Cleaning Kit solution
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center announces ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro Final Polishing Lapping Film
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center Announces New President and CEO
- Technical Article: Loose Tight Buffer, Time to Define What We Mean
- Fiber Optic Center Article: Multiple Application Platform
- Fiber Optic Center Article: Solutions at Fiber Optic Center
- Article: An Advance May Double the Capabilities of Fiber Optics
- Fiber Optic Center Article: Fiber Optic Center was proud to support the TE Connectivity team, in their quest to fight cancer, in this year’s Alpe d’HuZes event
- Fiber Optic Center Random Acts of Kindness: DeMello/Cushman School PTO Support
- Press Release: Kelly Barker joins FIBER OPTIC CENTER to Enhance Adhesive Division Processes as Epoxy Business Development Manager
- Press Release: Wayne M. Kachmar Establishes Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. and Partners with FIBER OPTIC CENTER
- Technical Article: Single Step Polishing (SSP) after Laser Cleaving
- Article: Providence Business News Article Five Questions With: Kathleen Skelton
- Press Release: FIBER OPTIC CENTER announces the addition of Greenlee Micro Crimper Power Crimp Tool Kit
- Press Release: Kathleen Skelton joins FIBER OPTIC CENTER as Director of Strategic Marketing
- Fiber Optic Launch Boxes… why are they important?
- Service Excellence is an Attitude
- Ensuring Clean Fiber Connections
- Fiber Optic Center Customer Service Blog: Impressions on timeliness, language, and improvement.
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: epoxies and how to use small quantities without wasting
- Polishers: Discussion on Expense and Top Technology
- Why are epoxy bi-packs 2.5 grams?
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: polishing machines for MTP/MPO
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Do you have a lapping film that can remove a larger than normal epoxy bead more effectively than 15um Silicon Carbide?
- Fiber Optic Center Friday Customer Service Fun: Fall River, amazing murals and soup (yes, soup)
- Single & Multifiber Interferometer: from ‘complication’ to contamination to automation
- Dispensing Machine Solutions…. a constant challenge
- Polishers on the cable assembly line: the need to simplify
- Termination process, connectors and cleaving
- Fiber Optic Center Marketing Blog: Follow and be followed….. that is the theory
- Fiber Optic Center Friday Customer Service Fun: our ‘The Voice’, guitars and lots of cheese
- Noticing a large epoxy ring with visual inspection
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: large epoxy ring with visual inspection
- Wafer Level Optics – an example of micro imprinting
- Polymer Expert Blog: Defeating Bubbles . . . naturally
- Wayne Kachmar answers, “Are all cable lines are alike?”