When asked for solutions for dispensing machines that would allow for up to 10 programs to be saved and 5 different dispensing modes to be used, the search was on. In addition to those challenges we uncovered that many of our customers using digital dispensing machines also faced the need for immediate and fast reaction for de-pressurization….a constant challenge.
We found the Fisnar DC200 Digital Dispensing Machine featuring a larger internal air solenoid and digital programming that met these needs for operations requiring immediate reaction for de-pressurization.
It is a piece of equipment recommended for operations such as collapsible toothpaste-type tube, caulking, cartridge reservoirs, valves and rotary table operations.
It was possible to program 10 programs to be saved. Lockable programs allowed our operator to use the DC200 without mistakenly modifying programs.
Additionally, we programmed 5 different dispensing modes including 1) Purge Mode (Dispenses for as long as activated), 2) Teach Mode (Allows the user to record a dispense time), 3) Timed Mode (Dispenses at a fixed time interval), 4) Time+ Mode (Allows operator to add time to a shot after a set amount of cycles) and 5) INT Mode (Allows the user to stop a programmed dispense time early if needed).
We used an I/O connection to allow integration into a preexisting manufacturing line. The digital programming allowed setting the level of suck-back and measure any level of fluctuation in pressure while dispensing.
For those who are working with dispensing machines, the features of this DC200 will be of interest:
- Large air solenoid for dispensing more viscous materials
- Mandarin Chinese language option
- Adjustable air output and vacuum with digital display
- Air input tolerance can be set for consistent pressure
- Can be locked to keep programs from being modified
- Alarm can be set for when material life has ended
- Auto purge to prevent premature curing of material
- Alarm can be set for pressure and vacuum fluctuation
- Dispense counter for tracking completed dispense cycles
- Calibration for both pressure and vacuum
- IO connection for easy integration with manufacturing lines
- Multiple dispensing modes for easy use in many applications
Whether your application is LED bonding, Lubricant / grease application, Encapsulation, Aerospace manufacturing, Medical manufacturing, Automotive gasketing or 3-way valve actuation, Cartridge dispensing, Viscous fluids, RTV dispensing, this is a digital option to consider.
For more on the specifications and accessories, visit the datasheet on our website: http://docs.focenter.com/IJ%20Fisnar/Data%20Sheets/PDFs/DC200%20sheet.pdf
Technical questions can be sent in to AskFOC@focenter.com.
Follow Fiber Optic Center @FiberOpticCntr
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Issues on MT polishing. I am getting “Y” radius less than 100 - June 9, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: In need of information on cleaning and repairing TOSA/ROSA devices - May 30, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Does FOC have any experience or recommendations in using microwaves to cure fiber optic epoxies? - May 11, 2017
- From the Industry: AFL Attains ISO 9001:2015 Certification - May 9, 2017
- Why isn’t there one standard polishing procedure? - May 8, 2017
- FOC’s vintage sign at 23 Centre Street: Honoring history, restoration and new beginnings - May 4, 2017
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: What are the probable causes of light leakage from ferrule barrel? Is it while insertion of fiber into ferrule or while stripping fiber with Fujikura stripper? - May 4, 2017
- From the Industry: Light Brigade Offering Fiber Optics 1-2-3 Training Course In New Bedford, MA - May 2, 2017
- Why use AngstromLap lapping film over other manufacturers? - May 1, 2017
- From the Industry: Viavi Solutions introduces the market’s most compact OTDR solution for DWDM or Hybrid CWDM/DWDM network testing - May 1, 2017