When asked for solutions for dispensing machines that would allow for up to 10 programs to be saved and 5 different dispensing modes to be used, the search was on. In addition to those challenges we uncovered that many of our customers using digital dispensing machines also faced the need for immediate and fast reaction for de-pressurization….a constant challenge.
We found the Fisnar DC200 Digital Dispensing Machine featuring a larger internal air solenoid and digital programming that met these needs for operations requiring immediate reaction for de-pressurization.
It is a piece of equipment recommended for operations such as collapsible toothpaste-type tube, caulking, cartridge reservoirs, valves and rotary table operations.
It was possible to program 10 programs to be saved. Lockable programs allowed our operator to use the DC200 without mistakenly modifying programs.
Additionally, we programmed 5 different dispensing modes including 1) Purge Mode (Dispenses for as long as activated), 2) Teach Mode (Allows the user to record a dispense time), 3) Timed Mode (Dispenses at a fixed time interval), 4) Time+ Mode (Allows operator to add time to a shot after a set amount of cycles) and 5) INT Mode (Allows the user to stop a programmed dispense time early if needed).
We used an I/O connection to allow integration into a preexisting manufacturing line. The digital programming allowed setting the level of suck-back and measure any level of fluctuation in pressure while dispensing.
For those who are working with dispensing machines, the features of this DC200 will be of interest:
- Large air solenoid for dispensing more viscous materials
- Mandarin Chinese language option
- Adjustable air output and vacuum with digital display
- Air input tolerance can be set for consistent pressure
- Can be locked to keep programs from being modified
- Alarm can be set for when material life has ended
- Auto purge to prevent premature curing of material
- Alarm can be set for pressure and vacuum fluctuation
- Dispense counter for tracking completed dispense cycles
- Calibration for both pressure and vacuum
- IO connection for easy integration with manufacturing lines
- Multiple dispensing modes for easy use in many applications
Whether your application is LED bonding, Lubricant / grease application, Encapsulation, Aerospace manufacturing, Medical manufacturing, Automotive gasketing or 3-way valve actuation, Cartridge dispensing, Viscous fluids, RTV dispensing, this is a digital option to consider.
For more on the specifications and accessories, visit the datasheet on our website: http://docs.focenter.com/IJ%20Fisnar/Data%20Sheets/PDFs/DC200%20sheet.pdf
Technical questions can be sent in to AskFOC@focenter.com.
Follow Fiber Optic Center @FiberOpticCntr
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: what are the different types of standards for MT/MPO measurements using interferometry? - November 15, 2018
- FOC Tips: Passive component tester configurations - November 13, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: how much is enough or the right amount of epoxy in the connector? - November 12, 2018
- FOC Tips: Step two of single-fiber PC ferrules, developing a polishing process - November 9, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: what causes the Apex of a radius to be imperfect, to be off-center? - November 8, 2018
- FOC Tips: Insertion Loss (IL) is the loss of power due to adding a jumper. - November 7, 2018
- FOC Tips: MT ferrule geometry measurements - November 5, 2018
- FOC Tips: contamination on the fixture prevents ferrules from protruding equal distance from the base of the fixture - November 2, 2018
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: how do we decide which passive component tester to purchase? - November 1, 2018
- FOC Tips: Fiber Optic Connector Cross Sectioning example from “Connector A” notes - October 30, 2018