Does FOC have many customers using AngstromLap polishing film or are other brands more prevalent?
Hundreds of fiber optic cable assembly facilities around the world use Fiber Optic Center’s AngstromLap polishing film, including multiple Fortune 500 companies. When new customers come to FOC, they often comment that we offer much more than they realized, particularly once they discover we have polishing process technical experts on staff as well as lapping film experts.
We invite you to contact us to learn more about AngstromLap lapping film as well as for support and service – whether you’re implementing a new polishing process, fine-tuning your process to ensure it produces repeatable results, or looking for help to resolve a polishing issue.
Call: 800) 473-4237 / 508-992-6464 or Email: email@example.com
READ THE FULL BLOG ARTICLE HERE: Why use AngstromLap lapping film over other manufacturers?
ADDITIONAL CONTENT & RESOURCES:
- Find More Information in this Blog:
Answered by AskFOC Technical Team April 22, 2019
Have a technical question for Fiber Optic Center?
Please email your question to AskFOC@focenter.com and we will respond ASAP.
In addition to replying, we will post your question and our answer here on focenter.com. Everyone remains anonymous when we post so feel comfortable asking. You can also search your question and others in our content search.
- Considerations regarding freezing epoxy – implementing process controls - September 18, 2019
- Aramid yarns and Good stripping techniques - September 11, 2019
- When the “back-side” connector end-face is contaminated, it is difficult to have access to remove the connector for cleaning - September 8, 2019
- Fiber Optic Cable Splicing Explained - September 7, 2019
- Ways in which the end-face can become contaminated along the way - September 6, 2019
- Removal of coatings from short fiber in certain sections - September 5, 2019
- End-face quality and cleanliness - September 4, 2019
- Re-cleaning a connector after installation - September 4, 2019
- The two wavelengths used for Insertion Loss testing - September 3, 2019
- Ensuring connector end-faces meet industry standards on end-face cleanliness (ex. IEC 61300-3-35) - September 2, 2019