New Bedford, MA, USA, February 16, 2017 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leading distributor specializing in helping their customers make the best cable assemblies in the world, announces sponsorship of Fiber Month at New Bedford Art Museum/ArtWorks! March of 2017.
Now in its fifth year, Fiber Month has become a bright spot in the snowy New Bedford winter landscape. Begun in 2013 by ArtWorks! and continued following the merger with New Bedford Art Museum, the annual community celebration of fiber artists and their work draws together a month-long mix of exhibits, events and public art, all focused on art made in the many diverse mediums of fiber.
New Bedford Art Museum/ArtWorks! mission is dedicated to engaging a diverse audience in relevant exhibitions, exemplary education and creative experiences as a vital innovative center for the arts.
Events include, but are not limited to, weaving workshops, exhibitions of selected art works, exhibit of artifacts from the Wamsutta Mills, a Southeastern Mass Fiber Roundtable, and downtown gallery night programs by museums, arts organizations, merchants, restaurants and the National Historical Park.
The full list of events can be found at: http://newbedfordart.org/fibers-month/
Neal Weiss, founder of Fiber Optic Center, Inc., was recently honored by NBAM/ArtWorks! with the Patron of the Arts Award (https://focenter.com/press-release-fiber-optic-center-announces-neal-weiss-honored-by-nbamartworks-patron-of-the-arts/)
New Bedford Art Museum/ArtWorks! is located at 608 Pleasant Street, New Bedford, MA 02740
For further information on the non-profit organizations and hours of volunteerism FOC supports, visit FOC Corporate Citizen: http://bit.ly/2dnUxTc
About Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), is an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and has been helping customers make the best cable assemblies in the world for over two decades. Several areas of specialization and expertise, in which they are the industry leader, make them the preferred choice for many of the world’s fiber professionals. In these key technology areas, FOC is “at least as technical as the manufacturer” about the products they sell. Striving to “make the business part easy,” they offer outstanding and personal customer service, low or no minimum purchase order values, and from-stock delivery on industry-leading products and technology. FOC is the industry connection to the most innovative optical products, technologies and technical experts who integrate their manufacturing knowledge and vast experience into customers’ worldwide operations. @FiberOpticCntr
For further information contact: Fiber Optic Center, Inc., 23 Centre Street, New Bedford, MA 02740-6322
Toll Free in US: 800-IS-FIBER or 800-473-4237 . Direct 508-992-6464 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media contact: Kathleen Skelton, Director of Strategic Marketing, C: 617-803-3014 . E: email@example.com
- FOC Tips: available supply of specialty connectors has a positive impact on those considering using non-standard fiber sizes - March 21, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Why is bond line thickness important? - March 19, 2019
- FOC Tips: 3D printed objects – steps for sanding your 3D printing project - March 18, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Why has connectivity become so important? - March 14, 2019
- FOC Tips: on epoxy curing - March 13, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Since cleanliness counts, how can I improve my epoxy work surface? - March 12, 2019
- FOC Tips: To accurately measure IL/RL, using a high-quality tester is imperative - March 11, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Which package size of epoxy is right for my process? - March 7, 2019
- FOC Tips: Cross-sectioning is an effective diagnostic tool - March 6, 2019
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: We are considering using) MT thermoset or thermoplastic ferrules in our cable assemblies. What do we need to know before deciding? - March 5, 2019