Seikoh Giken’s SFP-560A provides high volume assemblers with an ultra ruggedized polisher for 24/7/365 operation. Mechanical durability, low operational costs and reduced maintenance requirements offer near zero downtime for maximum return on investment.
- Open workspace design offers creative handling solutions for Multi-Fiber, large O.D. cables
- IPC mode: Independent Pressure Control - High Capacity, Mega-Axis Single-Fiber polishing
- Dynamic Pressure Control (Pat. Pending) - Pneumatic, Pressurized Turntable pressurize from the bottom to the top for Multi-Fiber, Arrays, Waveguides
- Multi-fiber ferrule epoxy removal can be done by SFP-560A; performs MT polishing similar simplicity to standard single fiber polishing
- Process programmable (up to 60 processes)
- Data Transfer via USB Interface
- Backwards Compatible with SFP-550 Legacy fixtures and processes
- Suitable for cellular manufacturing system.