Shipping, for our company, is a lot more than getting products from point A to B. It is an important, complicated and strategic part of our business. With focused attention towards our fulfillment strategy and how it directly drives overall business profitability, Fiber Optic Center is making some new, exciting changes.
In addition to new construction for improved inventory management and upgraded software systems, we are adding great new people and skill sets to the department.
Bill Contois is our newest member of the FOC Shipping Department and actually began with the company and training on new systems in the middle of October.
Bill resides in New Bedford and comes to us with work experiences in other industries including food preparation and entertainment. Bill has experience in managing different schedules and types of inventory. Bill’s first passion is music and he is still a guitarist in more than one local band.
After years of travel in the music industry, Bill comes to us focused on remaining local, investing in our community and eager to learn our shipping model. With such interest in growing with our company, we are excited to have him learning the FOC ropes.
Be sure to stop by shipping, get to know Bill and let him know how glad we are to have him a part of the FOC team.
Welcome Bill Contois, to Fiber Optic Center, Inc.
- Fiber Optic Center Customer Service Blog: Shipping has new construction, improved software systems, and a new employee… - November 29, 2016
- Fiber Optic Center Customer Service Blog: Impressions on timeliness, language, and improvement. - January 22, 2016
- Fiber Optic Center Friday Customer Service Fun: Fall River, amazing murals and soup (yes, soup) - October 2, 2015
- Fiber Optic Center Friday Customer Service Fun: our ‘The Voice’, guitars and lots of cheese - September 4, 2015
- Fiber Optic Center Friday Customer Service Fun: Cape Cod summers, eclectic backgrounds and sneakerheads - August 14, 2015
- Fiber Optic Center Friday Customer Service Fun: thoughts on shipping from every angle, football season, and Oliver - July 30, 2015
- Fiber Optic Center Friday Customer Service Fun: Shih-Tzus, Spelling Bees, and Gardens - July 24, 2015
- Fiber Optic Center Customer Service ~ Backpacks, Journeys, Foundations - July 16, 2015
- Fiber Optic Center Customer Service 101 - May 28, 2015